BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Tiyen S.
Sydenham park, Londkn
When these precious came out I was so excited to try them. When I finally tried them they were so so so so nice. I love them. I think they are the best kind of Pringles yet. Nothing can replace it Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean
Maria S.
Pringels de tortilha, para ser muito sincera não gostei muito, achei uma batata muito seca nada haver com as outras. Mas gostei do sabor embora ser seca demais.
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
We have these a try and they were good, although not a favorite. The kids said they wouldn't want them again. They prefer the other flavors of Pringles.
Chloe G.
I did not think these were as good as the normally pringles. While still full of flavour I prefer the taste and texture of the other pringles. A lovely idea and i bet alot of people will love these.
Lisa-marie B.
Kent
Love this product so much that I eat all of the product in one sitting
I would recommend this to everyone
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
These are pretty good, but I dont like them as well as traditional tortilla chips. They do have a nice flavor, but I won't be purchasing again. I like a thin crispy chip, and these are a little tougher than normal.
Golnaz T.
Bexley, Bexley
These are addictive like any Pringles crips are and a little healthier however I really don't like the texture of these crisps
Ellie C.
Newcastle
Would work well with a dip or salsa. Though didn't taste like toritilla chips unfortunately. Packaging was rather cute but can't fit hand into cylinder. Didn't really meet expectations unfortunately, though I recommended with a salsa dip
Beth M.
This flavor is pretty good but not my favorite. It does not taste so much like a tortilla chip. I only tried them once but didn't eat them again .
Amina B.
Waziers
They really taste like tortilla I love these so much! Mexican food lovers won't be deceived!
Of course if you are like me and want to stay in shape you can't have these often I mean just eat them 2 a year...ah it'so sad that it has to have this much of calories.
(3 stars only because it's so bad for your health)
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?