Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by ghiat a.Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by Emanuely K.

BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Pringles, but I was not a fan of these at all! They had no flavor and tasted like cardboard. If you are looking for tortilla chips, I would skip these and buy a bag of actual tortilla chips.
Malak A.
So good! I especially love munching on the zesty kind. Every chip is seasoned and
Lynnsay T.
Pekin, IN
I hated the flavor and texture of these chips
I love Pringles and I love the price and I love that they don't sell air, but these hurt my gums and tasted like old Mayan clay
Rachel P.
Not a fan. I love tortillas on general but these are not that. They feel more like a hybrid between original Pringles and tortillas... I don't think I'll by these again, I rather stick to normal Pringles, and other brands for tortillas
ashton b.
kansas city
I dont like the idea of pringles corn chips. I think they should have just stuck to the original style of chip.
Tori D.
Sharpsville, PA
I really don't like the Tortillas pringles. I find them pointless because they taste just like Tostitos and theyre more expensive. Sadly i will not be buying again. They don't even have that pringles flavor to them either, which is dissapointing.
Carlota V.
Zaragoza
No son lo que esperaba la verdad, solo las compre una vez, son algo sosas para mi gusto. Valen mucho para lo que son ya que muchas patatas de marca blanca saben igual y muchisimo mas baratas
Ainsley M.
As a lover of pringles I have been disappointed recently with their lack of taste and flavouring. I used to pop and not be able to stop but not so much anymore. There is still an incredible amount of chips for the price and unlike other brands isn't a bag of mostly air but lacking in flavour.
Fatima F.
Dubai
It wasn't that great and had a sweet aftertaste which I did not like. I love their other flavours so this one is a train wreck compared to the others.
Ariel M.
If you like your chips really bold and salty, then this flavour may be for you. However, I prefer something more toned down like the barbeque or original pringles.