BY PRINGLES #4 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I hate these. I see no point to them. Why not just have regular tortilla chips. The only thing that changes is the canister
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I didn't like this product. It doesn't really have a taste and i tried eating them with sour cream sauce but still didn't taste good. Not recommended :/
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I'd recommend sticking with actual tortilla chips if you're looking for that kind of taste. Probably go with Tostitos. These are trying too hard to match the flavor they are going for and the thickness just doesn't do it for me. Won't buy again.
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
I did not like these at all. For someone who likes Tortilla chips a lot, these are not good by themselves. My daughter loves other Pringle flavors and she did not like these either.
Samantha M.
I wouldn't buy these. If you want a tortilla chips just buy Tostitos. These aren't as good as those and aren't salty enough in my opinion.
Stacey B.
Nasty didnot like would not buy sorry that's how i feel cool price liked other flavors from them just not this one
Malak A.
So good! I especially love munching on the zesty kind. Every chip is seasoned and
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Pringles, but I was not a fan of these at all! They had no flavor and tasted like cardboard. If you are looking for tortilla chips, I would skip these and buy a bag of actual tortilla chips.
Kayleigh I.
Glasgow
Disgusting!! Such a horrible flavour. Wouldn't waste my money on this flavour would rather buy a more popular flavour.
Murphy H.
I was so amazed on how delicious these were... each chip is bursting with flavor ... absolutely one of my favorites...
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?