BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Natasha G.
Wakefield
Hate these crisps .. when your feeling a little bit peckish these did not make me feel better they did not make me feel like it eaten the texture of these crisps are horrid would not buy these !
not u.
TO ME, this is a no no. A bit too salty, and a lot of.. no. Sour cream one is the best!
Macey S.
osgathorpe leicestershire
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HATE THESE SO SO SO SO MUCH DO NOT BUY NO ACTUALLU DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Murphy H.
I was so amazed on how delicious these were... each chip is bursting with flavor ... absolutely one of my favorites...
Letícia S.
Fortaleza
having this chips and guacamole... I swear it is amazing! It is my favorite snack of all time! you must ro try!
Kayleigh I.
Glasgow
Disgusting!! Such a horrible flavour. Wouldn't waste my money on this flavour would rather buy a more popular flavour.
Stacey B.
Nasty didnot like would not buy sorry that's how i feel cool price liked other flavors from them just not this one
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I'd recommend sticking with actual tortilla chips if you're looking for that kind of taste. Probably go with Tostitos. These are trying too hard to match the flavor they are going for and the thickness just doesn't do it for me. Won't buy again.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I hate these. I see no point to them. Why not just have regular tortilla chips. The only thing that changes is the canister
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I didn't like this product. It doesn't really have a taste and i tried eating them with sour cream sauce but still didn't taste good. Not recommended :/
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?