Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by ghiat a.Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by Emanuely K.

BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Deisi g.
Wilmington , NC

🙆🙆🙆💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 yo estoy enamorada de estooo cada ves que me como una me tengo que terminar todo porque son tan deliciosas!!
Sherrie D.
Spring Hill, FL
I really enjoys Pringles chips but these ones were just not for me I really didn't feel like they even tastes like Tortillas.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
A friend recommended but I did not like these at all. They just didn't taste right and the texture was odd. Sorry not a fan.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I saw these at Walmart and I was like um what? So I decided to try them! They are actually very good! Nice twist on pringles!
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I hate these. I see no point to them. Why not just have regular tortilla chips. The only thing that changes is the canister
Chet Y.
A super solid entry into the crowded field of tortilla chips. Just with anything pringles the texture is great and subtle.
Ruth-Anne S.
Sagle, ID
These chips are crispy and flavorful but not my favorite choice of Pringle or tortilla chips. They are lacking in appeal.
Angie V.
This pringles taste so amazing you could use thim in different chip dips I really like this product you should try some
Whitney D.
Dayton, OH
Interesting! Wasn't quiet like a regular tortilla chip but still a tasty chip. Not sure how it would hold up to dipping
Sarah L.
These are just okay. I prefer the original Pringles to any of the favors. You're probably better off getting Tostitos.