BY PRINGLES #4 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
First off I really enjoy Pringles. I have since I was a kid, but these Tortilla crisp are just not my cup of tea. They were just too sweet for my tastes. And honestly, I was wanting more crisp. Doesn't hold up well for dipping.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Just tried the salsa variety and the smell like actual nachos with spicy cheese. SO GOOD. They are thick enough to fill you up, spiced enough to make you salivate, and are prefect for dipping.
Jennifer L.
Trenton, NJ
Pringles Original Tortilla Chips taste awesome. As much as I love pringles, I never thought they could pull off a great tasting tortilla chip. I now buy them along with other pringles varieties.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I am not 100% sold on this one. I mean I really love chips, especially Pringles, but I think the seasoning is too much on this one. I can eat a whole canister of the original on my own but I closed this one up after a few bites.
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't expecting much from these, but was plesantly surprised at the taste and texture of them. They are not as crispy as homemade, and too thin to dip, but if you want a good taste and texture and are willing to eat these plain (don't worry, they're well salted), then these are what you are looking for.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
I have loved Pringles since I was little. My daughter loves them as well. My favorite are original, sour cream, and sour cream and cheddar. I'm a picky eater so I haven't tried many flavors
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I didn't love these as much as I was expecting. They didn't really taste like a tortilla chip and they were really salty. They weren't terrible, but I probably wouldn't purchase them again
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Pringles, but I was not a fan of these at all! They had no flavor and tasted like cardboard. If you are looking for tortilla chips, I would skip these and buy a bag of actual tortilla chips.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
These are pretty good, but I dont like them as well as traditional tortilla chips. They do have a nice flavor, but I won't be purchasing again. I like a thin crispy chip, and these are a little tougher than normal.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
These are my favorite pringles so far. I LOVE THE SALSA FLAVORED ONES THE MOST. If they ever stop making those I'll be sad because they taste just like Doritos limited salsa chips.
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?