BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
I've never been a fan of Pringles as a kid so I never ate them much. It wasn't until I recently discovered these that I started eating them again. I actually like this type of Pringle (tortilla chip) better than the regular potato type. I think the taste of the tortilla and the cheese flavoring go well together.
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I honestly LOVE these, they have amazing taste and come with a lot of product unlike other brands. I buy these very frequently! And they're very affordable, and super delicious! I would recommend these for people who love tortilla chips, they're so similar.
Evie H.
Love snacking on pringles. I could eat so many. The thinness of the chips is so good, and the saltiness. Great flavor. Not good for you but they taste good. Comes in many flavors to choose from. Don't really need to add any dips or anything because they taste so good on their own.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't get enough!!! I tried these and seriously couldn't put them down! Once you pop you can't stop! That's exactly what happened to me, I love the whole line of the tortilla chips Pringles, the original and the zesty ranch are my faves!
Necy S.
My kids love pringles specially our eldest teenager. The original is her favorite ones. I love deals and when there's deals of these, I don't hesitate not to purchase them. The containers are also very nice to recycle and reuse for crafts. Love them.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
These are way crunchier than I thought they would be. Good corn chip flavor. Strong enough for guacamole or salsa. You can take them to a party and they won't break in the tube. Great picnic good. I recommend.
Eva M.
My family and I really like these Pringles. The tortilla Pringles have some salty flavor and some spicy flavor. We have bought these Pringles at target many times. I do recommend these chips to you if you like salty and spicy things.
Josefina M.
Tasted really delicious. Very flavorful. My hubby is a very picky person when it comes to tortilla chips but he really loved the pringles tortilla chips. With salsa it was even better. I would definitely recommend to others.
Destinee M.
These were delicious! The taste was something else. While this isn't very healthy, it is very good! It was like an equal combo of tortilla chips and plain Pringle chips. Not completely the taste of a tortilla chip, not completely the taste of a Pringle. Very good!
Brianne S.
Spring grove, PA
I love these things!! They go with anything! And are delicious! They are not like any other tortilla chip! They are a tortilla Pringle..no other words! It was sooooo good! Definitely a 10 out of 10 I do recommend!
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?