Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by ghiat a.Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by Emanuely K.

BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

Caryfe A.
As the name imply that does taste like tortilla chips. They lit tho lmao would buy again loved the flavor s
Chanel C.
Elba, NY
Fiance loves to eat my dad's homemade salsa. Says they are addicting. Can usually find these anywhere
Angela C.
These are ok I guess. Not my favorite tortilla chip. Flavor is good but the texture is not the same.
Juana O.
North Olmsted, OH
We got them on sale so we thought we would give them a try. They're good but they break real easy:/
Stephani C.
Glendale, AZ
Got these as a buy one get one deal. They were amazing! Enough flavor to them I didn't need a dip.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
I love this twist on some of my favorite chips! They have a really
Good
Flavor and good price too.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I like to eat these chips dipped in salsa. These are my favorite snacks while watching TV at night.
Rachel B.
Pretty tasty- Pringles feel with a tortilla flavor. Honestly, I prefer traditional tortilla chips.
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
I LOVE these! They taste great. Wonderful for parties or road trips! Crispy, flavorful, delicious.
Melanie R.
Modesto, CA
These chips taste almost like the original prinhles just with a special tortilla chip after taste