BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
I really like the tortilla Pringles. They aren't as salty as the original, and the flavor a are really tasty. I just wish Pringles were still 1.00 each!
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
We have these a try and they were good, although not a favorite. The kids said they wouldn't want them again. They prefer the other flavors of Pringles.
Staci Y.
Highland Hgts, KY
This is one of my favorite tasting Pringles. Strong flavor to savor every bite. Easy travel food with the can container. #pringles #chips #thebetterchip
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
These chips are hard to put down. I'd make sure you're not on a diet before buying these because not only will you break it, you'll eat the whole can.
David C.
Carterville, MO
Love the texture and the taste. Great Pringles crispness in a tortilla chip. Would love to have them in the same great flavors as the regular Pringles.
Sara C.
Marquette, MI
I recently bought these and really enjoyed them. I like the flavor and they seem to fill me up more than most chips do. At $1.50, you can't go wrong!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
We actually tried this in a video we shot for our YouTube channel when we did the Pringles challenge and these were one of the flavors we all liked
Maria H.
Orlando, FL
I love this tortilla pringles. The only thing that is too salty and once you had 5 you already want to stop because it has so much spiciness on it.
Beth M.
This flavor is pretty good but not my favorite. It does not taste so much like a tortilla chip. I only tried them once but didn't eat them again .
Katelyn H.
Vance
These are the Best! Have less calories and taste amazing! I love them and I recommend them to anyone who loves chips but can't afford the calories
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?