BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Elvyn A.
Nashville
One of the best Pringle flavors is my opinion. I bought some a few weeks ago and keep coming back! They’re absolutely delicious and very affordable. You can’t beat that price! So far, i’ve bought multiple packs
Daphnie K.
Taylor, TX
I think these are weird. They don' have the signature Pringles crunch and taste that I love so much. I prefer a smoother texture and the flavors aren't very appetizing. I don't suggest this to people, and instead refer them to the great classic flavors.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love pringles and all cause they are so good. But I haven't ate them in like 5 years because they are like unhealthy. My mom never buys these and all. I want to get some pringles soon to be honest. I love pringles. All the flavors are amazing. Except they are artifical. most of them
Brittany T.
I will admit I was unsure about these when they first came out, but I tried them and they are amazing. I like tortilla chips by their self and these are the perfect amount of saltiness and they're not really hard like some chips are, it's like they are fresh at all times
Danielle L.
So these are a tiny bit plain to eat by themselves but they are SO good to eat with any kind of dip. As with all Pringles you get the major peek of being able to eat your chips with out getting your hand super greasy from reaching into a bag and the chips aren't as broken. Nice salty flavor and not to pricy. Love them.
katie B.
LANSING
The absolute BEST Pringle flavor! Perfect for snacking when you're stuck working a double on the night shift. :)A few years ago a company made these salsa flavor chips. They were the best chips in the world. They discontinued them and these were the closest I have came to finding anything similar.
Kt E.
Got these while on a road trip. I don't really know what I was thinking. They're exactly what they say they're going to be.. compressed tortilla chips. If you want Pringles... get Pringles, these won't do the job.
Rachel B.
Dequincy, LA
Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla ChipsTostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips Are so good. They have the right amount of salt. Really good with dip or just plain. I would definitely recommend them for a party or just sitting around watching tv.
Mary W.
Asheville, NC
I should give these a one because I'm so addicted to them, I can't stop myself from buying more. They're SO good. I love most of the flavors but this one is, by far the best! I bring them along to every picnic and cookout because everyone seriously needs to try them!
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
I’m not personally a big fan of tortilla chips but these are great! They are much softer and more airy than traditional tortilla chips so they are much more enjoyable. I don’t think they are as easy to scoop salsa with because they break easy but they are definitely good!
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?