Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by Emanuely K.Pringles® Tortillas Truly Original Crispy Corn & Black Bean uploaded by ghiat a.

BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I love them allll. Every single flavor. When I am traveling I always buy one to take with me. Very affordable and delicious. I think they are healthy and they have a variety ones so you can always find a flavor u like most
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
I grew up loving Pringles. We now love having them in our house. They are not a healthy snack, due to calories and sodium, so we do not keep them around constantly, but if we want a salty crunchy snack, we buy a tube. The great thing is that they don’t come in gigantic bags like many other chip brands.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love pringles and all cause they are so good. But I haven't ate them in like 5 years because they are like unhealthy. My mom never buys these and all. I want to get some pringles soon to be honest. I love pringles. All the flavors are amazing. Except they are artifical. most of them
Audra L.
Love Love Love these chips! They are very similar to tortilla chips but not quite the same. They have the taste of a tortilla chip but the crunch of a Pringles chip. They are delicious with salsa, queso, or guacamole! You can get these at your local grocery store. They aren't the healthiest chips compared to other brands out there but they are very tasty.
katie B.
LANSING
The absolute BEST Pringle flavor! Perfect for snacking when you're stuck working a double on the night shift. :)A few years ago a company made these salsa flavor chips. They were the best chips in the world. They discontinued them and these were the closest I have came to finding anything similar.
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I honestly LOVE these, they have amazing taste and come with a lot of product unlike other brands. I buy these very frequently! And they're very affordable, and super delicious! I would recommend these for people who love tortilla chips, they're so similar.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't get enough!!! I tried these and seriously couldn't put them down! Once you pop you can't stop! That's exactly what happened to me, I love the whole line of the tortilla chips Pringles, the original and the zesty ranch are my faves!
Necy S.
My kids love pringles specially our eldest teenager. The original is her favorite ones. I love deals and when there's deals of these, I don't hesitate not to purchase them. The containers are also very nice to recycle and reuse for crafts. Love them.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
These are way crunchier than I thought they would be. Good corn chip flavor. Strong enough for guacamole or salsa. You can take them to a party and they won't break in the tube. Great picnic good. I recommend.
Josefina M.
Tasted really delicious. Very flavorful. My hubby is a very picky person when it comes to tortilla chips but he really loved the pringles tortilla chips. With salsa it was even better. I would definitely recommend to others.