BY PRINGLES

We hope your taste buds love tang, because they’re taking a delicious roadtrip. Where to? Due south by southwest, destination: your mouth.

• I've never had these either ???any comments about them1 Answers
Pringles® Tortillas Southwestern Ranch
  • "They are kind of a mix between a regular pringle and tortilla chip, but the southwestern ranch flavor brings a whole new flavor." in 1 review
Danielle L.
Ok these are seriously dangerous. It's hard for me not to eat the whole can in one sitting- the most they last is two. (The can had six servings) The ranch flavoring has a bit of a kick to it so you have to like a little spice. They're not greasy at all, but you will get a not if that flavor on your fingers as a powder. They've got a corn flower base and each one has a nice crunch. Due to the fact that I can't stop eating then, I don't nec. buy them all of the time, but I get them often enough and am never disappointed (until the container is empty).

Would definite recommend!
melissa w.
i love the travel ability of pringles they are great for picnics and the kids loved these ones they were fun and different in their shape. the kids played star wars with them. i was a big fan of the flavor i like ranch flavor it was not overpowering. it was just enough and we defiantly will get these again for our next family outing.
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
This is one of the most flavorful Pringle flavors out there. The taste is pretty spot on to what they claim it to be as well. It is not really spicy, but does have a slight kick to it and can make your lips feel a little weird if you eat a lot of them at once.
Griffin D.
These are the best pringles hands down I love the taste and the little bite of the spice. They're always a great price with an amazing flavour. Me and my sister snack on these all the time, especially while gaming they're great because they're not as greasy as standard chips.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
This are actually delicious. I wasn't sure how I'd like them because Pringles doesn't normally do tortilla-type chips but they were great! The price isn't bad, especially if you can find them for a deal at Kroger!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I love Chips. They are taste and you never have enough of it. Once you start, be ready to finish the box. Nothing is similar to it they are delicious and I love them. I love the BBQ one
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
I love the tortilla pringles. They are slightly thicker than regular pringles but not as thick as tortilla chips. And I love the ranch, it's so full of flavor and far from bland!
Amanda S.
I've always liked pringles, but I think the tortilla twist on them is great. They are kind of a mix between a regular pringle and tortilla chip, but the southwestern ranch flavor brings a whole new flavor. I really like the little bit of bite you get from the southwestern ranch. Overall, I am a fan of these pringles.
Pam R.
Angola, NY
I don't know, I really didn't care for these tortilla chips at all. I usually love all products by Pringles, but I don't think I will be purchasing these a second time. The texture is off, too thick I think. They are nothing like regular tortillas. I tried them alone and with dip. The flavor wasn't bad, and my kids ate them up no problem, which is why I gave 3 stars. I feel like they failed at the tortilla chips, and should just stick to regular chips
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I've always enjoyed the taste of ranch so I thought I'd give this flavor pringles a shot. I found them to be quite tasty. This may be a bit strange, but I liked eating them with raw spinach and they tasted great together.
Kaitlin B.
I've never had these either ???any comments about them