Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsPringles
Pringles Tortillas Southwestern Ranch

Pringles® Tortillas Southwestern Ranch

by Pringles

#12 in Chips

We hope your taste buds love tang, because they’re taking a delicious roadtrip. Where to? Due south by southwest, destination: your mouth.

I've never had these either ???any comments about them
Start your review of Pringles® Tortillas Southwestern Ranch!
Product Highlights
They are kind of a mix between a regular pringle and tortilla chip, but the southwestern ranch flavor brings a whole new flavor.in reviews
Cypress
I buy these all the time. It cost $1.50 a can that's cheap. I have one in my lunch bag now. Its durable can holds its freshness. So I'm happy.
Henderson , NV
Tasty chip. You can't go wrong with pringles. I like all the savory flavors. Didnt know they made sweet flavors....The tins also make for great storage when you done devouring the chips.
Bonneau , SC
We try to like these but the flavor is a bit bland. The best one of these are the salsa ones.
prefiero mil veces las orgicinales y las de queso. soy una persona media tradicional en lo que se refiere a papas! pero esta sabe bastante bien me gusta ese saborcito de ranch!
El Cajon, CA
I love pringles but my favorite are the original kind. They definitely met my expectations and they're one of my favorite chips. They are very affordable and delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Pringles tortillas son ricas. El sabor Ranch es delicioso. Honestamente las recomiendo.
Denver, CO
These remind me of my childhood and their stunning flavor never bores me. I could eat these everyday as a snack.
Doral, FL
rich and delicious. all my family and friends love it. They are salty and delicious picnic. I love.
Milwaukee, WI
These are the best flavored Pringles I have ever had. They taste a little spicy like the name suggests and have a good amount of ranch flavor. I bought these suspecting they wouldn't be as good as the label states, but they're so much better.
Los Angeles, CA
These are OK I mean they aren't my favorite but they are tasty and I highly recommend this if you like these kind of flavors on your chips