Pringles® Tortillas Original/Southwestern Ranch/Nacho Cheese Tortilla Crisps Variety Pack

BY PRINGLES

Contains 1-6.07 oz. (172g) can Original, 2-6.42 oz. (182g) cans Southwestern Ranch, and 2-6.42 oz. (182g) cans Nacho Cheese.

Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
My family LOVES these Pringles!! They have great flavor! They are great for a daily snack or a road trip snack! They are so delicious! We buy them often and will continue to buy them.
Samantha B.
Austin
I love the different flavor varieties, and love the spicier kick some of these have. The southwestern one is pretty good, and I would recommend it. It's not a flavor for everyone, but it is worth a try.
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
I love pringles and these unique flavors give me the kick I need. I find these to taste even better than the regular saltiness of other pringles. They have a lot of flavor and are definitely a yummy treat.
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
Pringles are very good snack I love it I love to eat on your snack on it very good to snack on is excellent good product to use and to eat what recommend to anybody
Wyatt B.
Springfield
I love love love Pringles with a passion. I would never give them up. Every product is amazing. Although not the healthiest, it’s a great value. Very affordable and cheap. I buy these everywhere I go. I would add nothing but maybe some cool new flavors.
Ali M.
Tulsa
These are so good. We use them with our taco meat and condiments and make a taco salad type thing. Very delicious, nice that it comes in packs of 3 for cheaper than buying 3 individuals.
Devin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Tortilla Pringles chips do not taste like flour or corn tortillas. The only huge difference seems to be the texture. It's grain-taste and feel is a generic name brand cheap imitation of Mexican styled chips.
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
I love these pringles potatoes too much. Its tortilla flavor makes it ideal for eating with chile con carne, or making nachos with cheese. Are absolutely DELICIOUS.
Alicia N.
Petersburg, IL
These are the perfect dipping chip for me. They have flavor and just the right crunch I prefer.

They are also great without any dip! Good flavor and not too salty.
Aysha W.
At first I was a bit hesitant about buying these new pack of Pringles Tortillas but I finally decided to and am very pleased of the results! 1. The Original Pringles Tortillas reminded me of a authentic Mexican restaurants chips! 2. The Southwestern Ranch Pringles Tortilla Chips just had a special zesty in the seasoning which got me hooked and last but my absolute favorite is 3. The Nacho Cheese Pringles Tortilla Chips surprised me because I did not think they could actually pull off a good tasting chip with the ingredients needed but boy was I wrong!