BY PRINGLES

Tamanna S.
All pringles flavours are really good full of taste and flavour have been having these since we were little and can't seem to get enough of it. Definitely a repeat customer and will be for a while.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't get enough!!! I tried these and seriously couldn't put them down! Once you pop you can't stop! That's exactly what happened to me, I love the whole line of the tortilla chips Pringles, the original and the zesty ranch are my faves!
Rheanna M.
Inverness, Scotland
I can't stop eating these heeeeeelp they taste so so good and I love that its the only chips without a space at the top it fills up
Henry S.
Boston
I love these chips. I always get these for party's or even to snack on. It's really cheap and affordable for my family. You can get this product at Walmart or any store.
Lynn M.
Maidstone Kent, Kent
Love the flavour they crunch well and great for dipping yum!!

Tried them as alternative nachos worked a treat but just do not last long in our house.
el sabor de estas pringles, son muy diferentes pero muy ricas, creo que lo que la hace diferente son que estan hechas con tortilla
Hannah Y.
I really love eating chips after I eat my food,specially when I watch game of thrones hahaha love to dip this in cheeseeeee or sour cream onion❤😂
Emily R.
These were interesting and knew. They had a good flavor and texture. I would get again. I don't ever like the canister for them.
Letícia S.
Fortaleza
having this chips and guacamole... I swear it is amazing! It is my favorite snack of all time! you must ro try!
Maria Gabriela V.
Ideal to accompany with many sauces in social gatherings, I love spicy sauce, they are so rich that the packaging should bring more quantity.