BY PRINGLES

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
I got these on clearance at dollar general for 60 cents and they were delicious I bought 3 of them and they were gone in 2 days I highly recommend all of the Pringles products especially theses. I will be buying them again the kids also love popping the can when it's empty like the commercial
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
First off I really enjoy Pringles. I have since I was a kid, but these Tortilla crisp are just not my cup of tea. They were just too sweet for my tastes. And honestly, I was wanting more crisp. Doesn't hold up well for dipping.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
Pringles tortillas original tortilla crisps in a canister taste o.k. i guess to me but my dad loves them so much! Which is great because i thought that it was just a waste. Especially money and food.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Orlando, FL
I love this tortilla pringles. The only thing that is too salty and once you had 5 you already want to stop because it has so much spiciness on it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Probably my favorite flavor out by Pringles at the moment because of the whole grain and southwestern flavors. .. Love these sooooo much!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I hate these. I see no point to them. Why not just have regular tortilla chips. The only thing that changes is the canister
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
These are tasty tortilla chips. They have a nice salty flavor and with the lid it makes it easy to keep them fresh.
G G.
G G.
This are so good. They don't taste too salty or anything. Very cute packaging too, nice job Pringles brand!!
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Elba, NY
Fiance loves to eat my dad's homemade salsa. Says they are addicting. Can usually find these anywhere
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Pensacola, FL
These are absolutely wonderful. Just the right amount of spice and tastes just like salsa