BY PRINGLES

Racheal O.
Racheal O.
I know loads of people who like these, I've had them before they are really nice, but I prefer other flavors
Cara F.
Cara F.
I remember when Pringles bought out the Tortilla Crisps, and at the time I was unsure. In Britain, Pringles are a classic and I wasn't sure whether a mix of the wonderful pringle flavour and tortilla chips would work but I am so glad that I was wrong. Although the box is slightly smaller than the normal Pringle crisps, the taste is honestly sensational.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
As a lover of pringles I have been disappointed recently with their lack of taste and flavouring. I used to pop and not be able to stop but not so much anymore. There is still an incredible amount of chips for the price and unlike other brands isn't a bag of mostly air but lacking in flavour.
Gemma L.
Gemma L.
Manchester
LOVE!!! I love crisps I could sit all day eating packets of them, pringles are the best I always feel like I need to eat the whole tube ha ha. Very affordable normally about £2. Always have a tub of Pringles in my snack coupbard. Always bringing out new flavours, these ones are very tasty
Mic Y.
Mic Y.
Toronto
 These chips have a lot of flavour and are delicious with a nice crunch and acorn aftertaste. They are different from the regular potato chips Pringles and offer a different variety of flavour and texture. I recommend purchasing this item although I find it to be quite salty.
Denise A.
Denise A.
these are so good my husband got home with one of these and told me to make a guacamole, everything was gone before we knew it, it has a good flavor and will buy anytime we have an event with friends there are a bit expensive but worth buying them there practiable
Catrina B.
Catrina B.
EH22
These are AMAZING, there crunch and strong intense flavour is delicious!!! It goes well with a salsa also, they are more advanced than there regular products and a little more pricey but worth it by the quality of the food,If your a cheese lover you'll adore these !
Christina F.
Christina F.
Essex
Dangerous .... because it's true.... once you pop you really can't stop!! Addictive crunch, flavour snd texture - absoloute heaven fir your taste buds. Downside - there's probably someone that's goubf to want to share these with you!! Affordable, classic pringle packaging - it's a brand you can trust and a brand that always delivers!
Holly G.
Holly G.
I love every flavour of pringles, the only crisps who actually fill the whole of packaging. Very tasty and always full of flavour. Always a must have at sleepovers or for a late night snack. Always go straight to them when looking for crisps
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Newcastle
Would work well with a dip or salsa. Though didn't taste like toritilla chips unfortunately. Packaging was rather cute but can't fit hand into cylinder. Didn't really meet expectations unfortunately, though I recommended with a salsa dip