BY PRINGLES

Racheal O.
I know loads of people who like these, I've had them before they are really nice, but I prefer other flavors
Tamanna S.
All pringles flavours are really good full of taste and flavour have been having these since we were little and can't seem to get enough of it. Definitely a repeat customer and will be for a while.
Cara F.
I remember when Pringles bought out the Tortilla Crisps, and at the time I was unsure. In Britain, Pringles are a classic and I wasn't sure whether a mix of the wonderful pringle flavour and tortilla chips would work but I am so glad that I was wrong. Although the box is slightly smaller than the normal Pringle crisps, the taste is honestly sensational.
Ainsley M.
As a lover of pringles I have been disappointed recently with their lack of taste and flavouring. I used to pop and not be able to stop but not so much anymore. There is still an incredible amount of chips for the price and unlike other brands isn't a bag of mostly air but lacking in flavour.
Gemma L.
Manchester
LOVE!!! I love crisps I could sit all day eating packets of them, pringles are the best I always feel like I need to eat the whole tube ha ha. Very affordable normally about £2. Always have a tub of Pringles in my snack coupbard. Always bringing out new flavours, these ones are very tasty
Imogen O.
Recently I discovered these new Pringles and loved them! They met more than my expectations with the crunchy texture and salty flavour, purchased at Coles I have bought a few times and will be going back for more. All my friends love these chips and are always a good party snack.
Mic Y.
Toronto
 These chips have a lot of flavour and are delicious with a nice crunch and acorn aftertaste. They are different from the regular potato chips Pringles and offer a different variety of flavour and texture. I recommend purchasing this item although I find it to be quite salty.
Rabiah S.
In my opinion Pringles I want to be best potato chips around. You get a lot of product in the Tube and each chip is full of flavour. Now the tortilla chips were different for me however they was so tasty and addictive. Really flavoursome crisp and just really nice to eat.
Catrina B.
EH22
These are AMAZING, there crunch and strong intense flavour is delicious!!! It goes well with a salsa also, they are more advanced than there regular products and a little more pricey but worth it by the quality of the food,If your a cheese lover you'll adore these !
Denise A.
these are so good my husband got home with one of these and told me to make a guacamole, everything was gone before we knew it, it has a good flavor and will buy anytime we have an event with friends there are a bit expensive but worth buying them there practiable