BY PRINGLES

Krista L.
Krista L.
Canyon, TX
Love these chips they taste amazing... great to snack on....................
Anna G.
Anna G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love the originals! Low calories and great flavor and crunch. Love the packaging.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
These are actually pretty good! When it comes to Pringles I usually stick with original. But when those are sold out, the tortilla ones are a good alternative. And of course you can dip them in salsa or guacamole, but they're good even without!
Mailyn R.
Mailyn R.
As others have said, when you order these more than 1/2 of your chips will come completely smashed. They were not well packed at all, and it was super frustrating to have smashed chips all the time. They are a nice, convenient size but Amazon really needs to learn how to pack them better.
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
I tried these recently and have since purchased them twice more. I find myself very torn because they taste so strange but are strangely addictive, obviously I like them if i keep buying the, I just don't know why. It's a strange taste to come out of the pringles can but I'm sold
Anni L.
Anni L.
Tasty but not as good in my opinion than my faves (original & sourcream+onion). Tastes kind of more doughey and not enough other flavors. Definitely some tortilla vibes. If you like tortillas a lot then I suggest you should buy them. Otherwise nothing special.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
Love the taste of these chips! Cheese flavor and so delicious! I will definitely buy again. Love the thin, crispy chips so full of flavor and also very satisfying. Nice to have on hand for those cravings!I highly recommend!
Cj B.
Cj B.
I love these. I don't care for tortilla chips generally, but I love these. They are just the right texture and saltiness for me.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Liverpool, UK
Perfect for any occasion, especially little get togethers, they go with basically any dip and are great for kids too.
Celine M.
Celine M.
Pringles are the perfect chips. In their packaging they're no much air and the chips are so crispy and tasty !