BY PRINGLES

Chanel C.
Elba, NY
Fiance loves to eat my dad's homemade salsa. Says they are addicting. Can usually find these anywhere
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I hate these. I see no point to them. Why not just have regular tortilla chips. The only thing that changes is the canister
Anna G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love the originals! Low calories and great flavor and crunch. Love the packaging.
Princess A.
It was not that amazing, however I definitely liked the change up, it’s not the BEST Pringles. I have only had these once during the festive period of Christmas.
Pros: a new taste and flavour
Cons: would only go well with sauce
Overall it has an acquired taste and would be mainly for you to judge
Cara F.
Foodie Expert
I remember when Pringles bought out the Tortilla Crisps, and at the time I was unsure. In Britain, Pringles are a classic and I wasn't sure whether a mix of the wonderful pringle flavour and tortilla chips would work but I am so glad that I was wrong. Although the box is slightly smaller than the normal Pringle crisps, the taste is honestly sensational.
Ainsley M.
Foodie Expert
As a lover of pringles I have been disappointed recently with their lack of taste and flavouring. I used to pop and not be able to stop but not so much anymore. There is still an incredible amount of chips for the price and unlike other brands isn't a bag of mostly air but lacking in flavour.
Gemma L.
Manchester
LOVE!!! I love crisps I could sit all day eating packets of them, pringles are the best I always feel like I need to eat the whole tube ha ha. Very affordable normally about £2. Always have a tub of Pringles in my snack coupbard. Always bringing out new flavours, these ones are very tasty
Imogen O.
Foodie Expert
Recently I discovered these new Pringles and loved them! They met more than my expectations with the crunchy texture and salty flavour, purchased at Coles I have bought a few times and will be going back for more. All my friends love these chips and are always a good party snack.
Mic Y.
Toronto
 These chips have a lot of flavour and are delicious with a nice crunch and acorn aftertaste. They are different from the regular potato chips Pringles and offer a different variety of flavour and texture. I recommend purchasing this item although I find it to be quite salty.
Denise A.
Foodie Expert
these are so good my husband got home with one of these and told me to make a guacamole, everything was gone before we knew it, it has a good flavor and will buy anytime we have an event with friends there are a bit expensive but worth buying them there practiable