BY PRINGLES

Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Mobile, AL
Save yourself the trouble of buying two things and just get the zesty salsa flavored. They are the bomb-diggety.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Great snack for on the go and they're tasty! original one is my favorite! there's a good amount in there also
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Ellwood City
I was really impressed with this flavor. I usually get the basic flavors. I would definitely buy this again.
Angela C.
Angela C.
These are ok I guess. Not my favorite tortilla chip. Flavor is good but the texture is not the same.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
We love these so much ! My daughter could eat a whole can alone ! Definitely a great buy.
Essie S.
Essie S.
holden, MO
This pringles have a nice crisp crunch to them. I like the mexican flavor they have yummy
Stephani C.
Stephani C.
Glendale, AZ
Got these as a buy one get one deal. They were amazing! Enough flavor to them I didn't need a dip.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Love these little things!!!! It's true once you pop you just can't stop. Great flavor!!
Susan B.
Susan B.
These are officially my new favorite chips!!!!! Awesome for snacking while watching TV!!!!!!
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
These taste really good. I can finish a whole can at a time. This is a great flavor