BY PRINGLES

Shauni G.
Starke
Love the salsa one the best.  I love the kick it has and it just brings memories  from when I was a kid with my grandma making homemade salsa
Emily R.
These were interesting and knew. They had a good flavor and texture. I would get again. I don't ever like the canister for them.
Chet Y.
A super solid entry into the crowded field of tortilla chips. Just with anything pringles the texture is great and subtle.
Angie V.
This pringles taste so amazing you could use thim in different chip dips I really like this product you should try some
Stacey B.
Nasty didnot like would not buy sorry that's how i feel cool price liked other flavors from them just not this one
allie p.
These are my favorite Pringles. Light, crispy and a lot less messy then the flavored ones. Great for a quick snack.
ashton b.
kansas city
I dont like the idea of pringles corn chips. I think they should have just stuck to the original style of chip.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
I like the soft thin crunchy texture of the chip. The flavor is also quite wonderfully and not over powering.
chaelee r.
Ogden, UT
I like the tortilla Pringles because they are thicker and they have great flavor. Always a great buy as well.
Caryfe A.
As the name imply that does taste like tortilla chips. They lit tho lmao would buy again loved the flavor s