BY PRINGLES

H C.
H C.
Delicious flavor and texture, perfect for a hearty snack or a light breakfast.  I would reccomend to anyone trying to eat healthy as it satisfies that sweetness craving.  Perfect price I always have a supply stocked in my fridge. Would definitely reccomend
Melisa S.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
These are pretty good, but I dont like them as well as traditional tortilla chips. They do have a nice flavor, but I won't be purchasing again. I like a thin crispy chip, and these are a little tougher than normal.
Henry S.
Henry S.
Boston
I love these chips. I always get these for party's or even to snack on. It's really cheap and affordable for my family. You can get this product at Walmart or any store.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
port of spain
If you like your chips really bold and salty, then this flavour may be for you. However, I prefer something more toned down like the barbeque or original pringles.
Yum yum yum yum!! My mom buys this every time she goes on her shopping trip because it's so good! I mean this flavor of pringles is worth every coin you paid for it. Not really healthy but tastes so good
Beth M.
Beth M.
This flavor is pretty good but not my favorite. It does not taste so much like a tortilla chip. I only tried them once but didn't eat them again .
dani l.
dani l.
this stuff  is so  good i be eating it upside down the freaking walls  can ya'll just dont know how freaking good these Tortillas Original Tortilla Crisps taste so freaking  good love this stuff mane
Shauni G.
Shauni G.
Starke
Love the salsa one the best.  I love the kick it has and it just brings memories  from when I was a kid with my grandma making homemade salsa
Chet Y.
Chet Y.
A super solid entry into the crowded field of tortilla chips. Just with anything pringles the texture is great and subtle.
Shalene B.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
I like the soft thin crunchy texture of the chip. The flavor is also quite wonderfully and not over powering.