BY PRINGLES

Brenna L.
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
My husband is so obsessed with these no greasy and he'll eat an entente can at a time
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Love love love! Pringles is just an amazing brand! Top knotch! I recommend to all!
Audra L.
Audra L.
Love Love Love these chips! They are very similar to tortilla chips but not quite the same. They have the taste of a tortilla chip but the crunch of a Pringles chip. They are delicious with salsa, queso, or guacamole! You can get these at your local grocery store. They aren't the healthiest chips compared to other brands out there but they are very tasty.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
The absolute BEST Pringle flavor! Perfect for snacking when you're stuck working a double on the night shift. :)A few years ago a company made these salsa flavor chips. They were the best chips in the world. They discontinued them and these were the closest I have came to finding anything similar.
Zakira D.
Zakira D.
Baltimore
Everything about these chips are perfect 100% I love every flavor so much I always loved Pringles They always have new flavors come out so there is never a dull moment with these chips also these containers are so gud and on-the-go chips in the end I would recommend it 100%
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
Carlisle
I honestly LOVE these, they have amazing taste and come with a lot of product unlike other brands. I buy these very frequently! And they're very affordable, and super delicious! I would recommend these for people who love tortilla chips, they're so similar.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't get enough!!! I tried these and seriously couldn't put them down! Once you pop you can't stop! That's exactly what happened to me, I love the whole line of the tortilla chips Pringles, the original and the zesty ranch are my faves!
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this potatoes ship I eat with bread I keep whatever placement it's healthy good flavors affordable it's the first time to use it's good I want to buy again delicious I would like to buy again I recommend it's good to the family and friends
Tori D.
Tori D.
Sharpsville, PA
I really don't like the Tortillas pringles. I find them pointless because they taste just like Tostitos and theyre more expensive. Sadly i will not be buying again. They don't even have that pringles flavor to them either, which is dissapointing.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Love these chips with salsa rather than plain tortilla chips! And a lot cheaper than tortilla chips, Very affordable. They tasted better than I was expecting. Only con is I wish there was more in the can! Highly recommend. I bring these chips to parties and BBQs