BY PRINGLES

Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
These are good in their own and with a dip. I like how I can make options out of them when I'm craving chips
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Don't like these in comparison to normal Pringles. They are a weird taste and of a weird consistency.
Denise I.
Denise I.
Lawrencetown, NS
I was excited to try these pringles. they are very yummy! and a change from the ordinary. Great to share :)
Rouba H.
Rouba H.
This tastes absolutely amazing. I love pringles so much I always purchase this flavor and others
Nesrin H.
Nesrin H.
Bolton, Greater mant
I love this! If you like nachos and chips and a little bit of spice than this your go to Pringles flavour.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Amo las pringles, me podria comer una caja yo sola, estan buenisimas y son adictivas, cuando empiezas no puedes parar, me encantan.
elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
These are my favourite thing to snack on and to eat they taste anazing and i just love them there is such a nice flavour in every bite and they taste amazing i love them.
Alina O.
Alina O.
Scunthorpe
just i dont like tham original more tasty then this one but is peoples withc be like tham. just true and meybe for you its be tasty
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Buenísimos tienen el sabor natural con un toque saladito único en realidad se los recomiendo es un buen Snack