BY PRINGLES

Jessica B.
Ottawa
Pringles Original flavors have a great taste, but Pringles Tortillas Originals have an even better taste, and i believe are even healthier for you :)
They're really good. they taste a bit like corn cereal but salty. i would totally buy these and i recommend these to others
Michelle  B.
Pringles can do no wrong. I love all Pringles. They always have a lot of flavor and don't sell air like most crisp companies.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Foodie Expert
I found these to be crispy, tasty and not at all greasy. The canister keeps them fresh for a long time after opening.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Foodie Expert
These are good in their own and with a dip. I like how I can make options out of them when I'm craving chips
Terri H.
Welland, Ontario
I was surprised at how much I liked these. They have a more authentic flavor than other tortilla chips and a tiny touch of heat.
Denise I.
Lawrencetown, NS
I was excited to try these pringles. they are very yummy! and a change from the ordinary. Great to share :)
Rouba H.
This tastes absolutely amazing. I love pringles so much I always purchase this flavor and others
Jessica R.
Liverpool, UK
Perfect for any occasion, especially little get togethers, they go with basically any dip and are great for kids too.
elizabeth G.
These are my favourite thing to snack on and to eat they taste anazing and i just love them there is such a nice flavour in every bite and they taste amazing i love them.