BY PRINGLES

Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I didnt hold out high hopes for these as i thought theyd be very bland but i was pleasantly surprised. These are just as tasty as pringles just in a tortilla form.
Golnaz T.
Golnaz T.
London
These are addictive like any Pringles crips are and a little healthier however I really don't like the texture of these crisps
Raïhane Z.
Raïhane Z.
lyon
I love them, they're sooo tasty and crispy and not oily heavy like other chips. Really like them with a bit of guacamole
Kayleigh I.
Kayleigh I.
Glasgow
Disgusting!! Such a horrible flavour. Wouldn't waste my money on this flavour would rather buy a more popular flavour.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Omagh
These are so good. The flavour of the crisp is really nice and there's a lot of crisps in the container which is great
Winifert L.
Winifert L.
This Pringles are Amazing, i Eat so much, if i go to the supermarker i Take a pringles and shop this ever, i loved
Sophie b.
Sophie b.
I like to eat these on there own and also with chilli con carne, really delicious. I am obsessed with these lately
Letícia S.
Letícia S.
Fortaleza
having this chips and guacamole... I swear it is amazing! It is my favorite snack of all time! you must ro try!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Clarke's Beach
Love these chips. I dip them in a pizza dip I make. It's always a staple at all my party's. Pringles are awsome
Para quem é amante de batatas, essa maravilha é super saborosa, não é muito salgada e tem um sabor maravilhoso