BY PRINGLES

Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Peterborough , ['', '', '']
My favourite crisps, I purchase these every time i do a shop! I love the intense flavouring and pringles are my favourite crisp brand as it is. Love these.
Katie T.
Katie T.
blackpool
I love this product! The flavour is perfect, and I like the Pringle shape compared to Doritos, they were light and crunchy,will be buying again!
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Love the flavour they crunch well and great for dipping yum!!

Tried them as alternative nachos worked a treat but just do not last long in our house.
Val D.
Val D.
Leduc
Love the texture and cheesiness. Love that they are baked and still taste like tostido. Like the container so we know they won't be broken.
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
I really love eating chips after I eat my food,specially when I watch game of thrones hahaha love to dip this in cheeseeeee or sour cream onion❤😂
Claire B.
Claire B.
alnwick
Favouite and even better than normal pringles! Highly addictive, cheese flavour is my favourite and they're often quite a but cheaper
brittney m.
brittney m.
I ate an entire can of these today. I couldn't put them down. So addicting. Liking the tortilla version of Pringles better than the original.
Rheanna M.
Rheanna M.
Inverness
I can't stop eating these heeeeeelp they taste so so good and I love that its the only chips without a space at the top it fills up
el sabor de estas pringles, son muy diferentes pero muy ricas, creo que lo que la hace diferente son que estan hechas con tortilla
Fatima F.
Fatima F.
Dubai
It wasn't that great and had a sweet aftertaste which I did not like. I love their other flavours so this one is a train wreck compared to the others.