BY PRINGLES

These crisps poured on the spicy cheesy flavor so you don’t have to, so ándale into your mouth, muchacho.

Divinity B.
Washington, DC
I love Pringles. They are hands down one ☝️ f my favorite chips. However, I was very disappointed with the flavor of this chip. I didn’t like the tortilla chip itself and it seem like it lacked in cheese seasoning. I will not buy again.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product I love the cheese I love the breading I love everything about it it’s affordable I got it from supermarket BJ’s and it’s just great not so healthy but it’s good for people who are not really watching their weight
Hannah J.
Morganton
I do not like these. I thought they sounded so good, but they are too bland for me. They are way more like regular tortilla chips than nacho cheese chips. I wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for flavor.
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
Pringles always does a good job at getting the flavors just right. These chips taste exactly like nacho cheese. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was because I'm not a fan of nacho cheese and thing it tastes and smells funky. But, if you love nacho cheese and chips, you can get the taste and crunch all in one with these Pringles!
Hannah R.
Fairmont
Not a huge fan of the tortilla pringles. They are not as good as regular pringles and flavored ones. The texture does not meet my expectations. They do taste good, but could be better with better texture.
Angela M.
Nitro, WV
One of my all time faves!!! I love the easy of carrying the containers. One suggestion would be to figure out how to get the chips out easily when you get half way through the container! Flavor is great!
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Loved the flavor of these chips! The texture is great, plus they're cheesy! I like that they're so much easier to pick up compared to regular chips, as well as easier to store.
Nikki H.
Memphis
Love the way these taste!! Super crunchy. Very close in flavor and crunch to a tortilla chip but more light and airy. Don’t recommend these for dipping, but with the incredible flavor, who needs a dip!
Madison B.
Im obsessed with this snack! I love the flavor because it’s so good and this brand is k own for always switching up their variety of flavors! I love it for on the go snacking that i can take anywhere!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
since I was a child like these chips, I have tried several flavors but those of cheese are my favorite! I buy them from my nephews and they like them a lot too.
I like that they do not have much sodium like other brands that I have eaten.
I always have to put them in my mouth like ducks, which is very funny for everyone
Tiffany G.
Has anybody tried these and does it actually taste like the label says? Because I bought the BBQ flavored one and it didn't taste as good as I expected it to.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like nachos?
Arianna D.
How does everyone like this flavor? I absolutely love it.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
Are these worth the buy? The sound good.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken, NJ
First time trying & I loved them !!! They gave the perfect amount of cheese on them !