BY PRINGLES

These crisps poured on the spicy cheesy flavor so you don’t have to, so ándale into your mouth, muchacho.

Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product I love the cheese I love the breading I love everything about it it’s affordable I got it from supermarket BJ’s and it’s just great not so healthy but it’s good for people who are not really watching their weight
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
Pringles always does a good job at getting the flavors just right. These chips taste exactly like nacho cheese. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was because I'm not a fan of nacho cheese and thing it tastes and smells funky. But, if you love nacho cheese and chips, you can get the taste and crunch all in one with these Pringles!
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Loved the flavor of these chips! The texture is great, plus they're cheesy! I like that they're so much easier to pick up compared to regular chips, as well as easier to store.
Nikki H.
Memphis
Love the way these taste!! Super crunchy. Very close in flavor and crunch to a tortilla chip but more light and airy. Don’t recommend these for dipping, but with the incredible flavor, who needs a dip!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
since I was a child like these chips, I have tried several flavors but those of cheese are my favorite! I buy them from my nephews and they like them a lot too.
I like that they do not have much sodium like other brands that I have eaten.
I always have to put them in my mouth like ducks, which is very funny for everyone
Amber R.
Brooklyn
These are so good. I absolutely love these chips. You’ll see me walking around with these chips sticking out of my backpack. They’re such a yummy snack to have on you.
Krista F.
WALKERTOWN, NC
The flavor of these is great. However, the chip itself is very hard and takes away from the flavor. I think with a regular Pringles chip it would be one of their best.
Juan F.
A true classic and a staple in my house, I love this product, is my not-so-healthy snack that I keep coming back to, I always buy a couple when I run out, I get this product at my local supermarket and on Amazon when it goes on sale. I recommend this product if you haven't tried it already.
Jared K.
Conway, SC
I am a big fan of Mexican/American Southwest flavors and these chips capture a bit of this. They are a bit high in fats so I don’t eat them super often but they are pretty good. If you are a fan of potato chips and the same flavors I mentioned before I recommend these big time.
Aimie C.
Picayune
Want a quick snack when you’re on the go garb Pringles they are always easy to store and quick to grab! The flavor is surprisingly pleasant looks like a corn chip but burst with flavor when you bite into it!Pringles® Tortillas Nacho Cheese
Tiffany G.
Has anybody tried these and does it actually taste like the label says? Because I bought the BBQ flavored one and it didn't taste as good as I expected it to.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like nachos?
Arianna D.
How does everyone like this flavor? I absolutely love it.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
Are these worth the buy? The sound good.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
First time trying & I loved them !!! They gave the perfect amount of cheese on them !