BY PRINGLES #82 in Chips

These crisps poured on the spicy cheesy flavor so you don’t have to, so ándale into your mouth, muchacho.

Buy on Walmart
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
since I was a child like these chips, I have tried several flavors but those of cheese are my favorite! I buy them from my nephews and they like them a lot too.
I like that they do not have much sodium like other brands that I have eaten.
I always have to put them in my mouth like ducks, which is very funny for everyone
Jared K.
Conway, SC
I am a big fan of Mexican/American Southwest flavors and these chips capture a bit of this. They are a bit high in fats so I don’t eat them super often but they are pretty good. If you are a fan of potato chips and the same flavors I mentioned before I recommend these big time.
Layla R.
I was not a big fan of these Pringles. They tasted like corn flour with powdered cheese dusted on them. I was disappointed because I just knew these were going to be great and they were not Pringles® Tortillas Nacho Cheese
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product I love the cheese I love the breading I love everything about it it’s affordable I got it from supermarket BJ’s and it’s just great not so healthy but it’s good for people who are not really watching their weight
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
I've probably had 85% of all the flavors for pringles. This is my all time favorite go to brand for potato chips. The tortilla Pringles are really good to. They pack a lot of flavor and have a different texture from your standard pringle - in a good way.
BG G.
It does taste like cheese which was very weird since some taste like pizza. It’s a nice road trip snack. It’s the only brand to NOT sell you air the canister is all chips. Definitely would recommend for kids.
Lauane A.
Mendham, NJ
It tastes good, it’s not my favorite flavor but is good as a snack and goes great with sauce. For me it’s a little bit too salty, but this is my personal opinion about that flavor.
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
Pringles always does a good job at getting the flavors just right. These chips taste exactly like nacho cheese. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was because I'm not a fan of nacho cheese and thing it tastes and smells funky. But, if you love nacho cheese and chips, you can get the taste and crunch all in one with these Pringles!
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Loved the flavor of these chips! The texture is great, plus they're cheesy! I like that they're so much easier to pick up compared to regular chips, as well as easier to store.
Selina D.
My kids have tried this and loves it. I've tried it a couple times and thought it was okay but wasnt something I think I will get all the time but my kids they love love love this stuff...
Tiffany G.
Has anybody tried these and does it actually taste like the label says? Because I bought the BBQ flavored one and it didn't taste as good as I expected it to.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like nachos?
Arianna D.
How does everyone like this flavor? I absolutely love it.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
Are these worth the buy? The sound good.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
First time trying & I loved them !!! They gave the perfect amount of cheese on them !