Pringles® Tortillas Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Crisps uploaded by Marisia K.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
If I could give zero stars I would, I totally hated this pringles. I bought it at target. It is disgusting and pringles was supposed to be salty, not sweet. It is my first and last time consuming this.
Jenna M.
These are to die for. The perfect combination of salty and sweet, these will satisfy every craving. I make a snack that includes these dipped in a chocolate sauce. It's perfect for potlucks and get togethers.
Marisia K.
San Diego, CA
These are bizarre. The corn tortilla is a bit thicker than normal Pringles. They are also slightly smaller than normal Pringles. These two changes lead to a different mouth feel. They aren't overly sweet, the cinnamon sugar flavor is nicely balanced with the chip. It makes for a slightly sweet late night snack. I found myself having a few more than I intended.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
my husband found these at dollar general for me and hard to find by me now. these have great flavor and taste like a cinnamon stick with chip like taste. so good and if i see them again ill be sure to buy at least 2 cans
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
These are addicting!!! You wouldn't think they would be good because of cinnamon but they're amazing! I think because of sweet and salty..the price is ok I wouldn't buy them all the time but still good
Ivy C.
Flushing
I really love cinnamon and thought these would be great. However, these chips just tasted really weird to me. It tasted kind of like regular potato chips doused in sugar. It isn't healthy either, but it might satisfy people who are craving for sugar.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Bought these thinking my kids would love. They didn't. Something was off about the combination. My son will devour anything with cinnamon sugar and he didn't care for these. I think it has to do with the consistency of the chip itself and not the flavoring.
Jennifer M.
Lake Elsinore , Ca
I love pringles but these just didn't hit the mark for me. And I love anything cinnamon and sugar. Not sure if it was just the pringle "crisp" consistency, or just that this was flat out bad. I will stick to my fav flavors fd sour cream and onion, plain and bbq
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
These are sooooo bad seriously they don't taste good. I don't know if it is the tortilla flavor of that it is cinnamon sugar and I can't even associate it with it being a Pringle and sweet.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
I love Pringles and the Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Crisps are no exception. They are sweet rather than salty and that makes for a different sort of snack. I like these very much! :)