BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loryn S.
This is a very delicious chip that is great for eating both plain and with salsa! It also is a cheap snack that anyone can afford. If your kids do not enjoy a little spice they may not enjoy this. I would definitely recommend this to all others! Very enjoyable!
Kelsey H.
Hermitage, TN
To start off honestly, I'm not a big fan of Pringles mostly because of the shape .I don't know what it is, as a kid I always thought that Pringles had less flavor another chips. These chips, I have noticed quite a flavor! Very enjoyable, and from the flavors that I've had before I would consider trying other flavors. As a person that does not like Pringles as much as another chip, I would buy these chips again!
Casey T.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite Pringles, hands down. This seriously tastes like a bowl of chili in the summer without the heat. I purchased at walmart but you can mostly purchase anywhere! I will always purchase these because theyre so dang good. If they added a hint of onion then it would be even better.
Dana S.
These are a delicious snack to have when you want chips but not the greasy kind. The flavor is much different than normal flavors, I really enjoy it. You can find these for a very reasonable price.
Sandra L.
Really good nacho flavor! Not to strong either, so something Everyone could eat! Crunchy just as the normal Pringles. A good alternative if you want a Pringle with more taste!
Selena H.
Senatobia, MS
Who doesn't love pringles?. The tortilla ones are my absolute favorite. They are crybaby and not too much on the stomach. They are not the healthiest in the world but they also aren't the worst thing you could eat
Roxy T.
Martinsburg, WV
I am big on tortilla chips do when Pringles came out with this I absolutely had to try it and I must say I'm glad I did. It has the perfect amount of bite and seasoning to give me that whole tortilla chip taste I love.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I was very surprised with the flavor of this chip. It took me sometime to try cause I'm very faithful to the traditional flavor but this one did not disappoint. It's so good that makes me wanna eat right now!
Tess P.
Athens, OH
These are so delicious. Not only is the flavor powerful and great, but the texture is closer to that of a tortilla chip, which makes it different and tastyyyyy.
Tina R.
Highland Hgts, KY
I actually just recently tried these because I had a bogo free coupon. I didn't think I would like them, but was pleasantly surprised that they weren't too bad.