BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alex
And I thought they were going to be cheesy! Thsee Tortillaso Chile y limon tortilla crisps is a great mix of the Mexican flavor we all love . The zesty lemon and spicy Chile are are great mixoxo arena work perfectly together
Celeste A.
Seaside, CA
I LOVE THIS, my absolute favorite. This taste amazing if you want a snack on the go I recommend this. Downside about it is that is not a healthy everyday snack but once in a while wont hurt. Delicious
angela o.
Stockton
I love everything that is flavored chili Limon! So when Pringles came out with these I had to try them and they are addicting. The flavor is amazing and if you haven't tried them already you need to!
Manna K.
THIS IS A GIFT FROM ABOVE. I swear, just when I thought I couldn't love Pringles anymore than I did, I had THIS. I am salivating just thinking about it. Best chips I've ever had hands down.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
These are the next best thing . The original ones of these were my favorite but for some reason they disappeared in my city , these were the next best tipping , the only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is that they chose to remake it with a tortilla chip instead of s potato chip .
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
Great flavor and great price. Would recommend. Found at any grocery store but I have found them at walmart and the local grocery store food city. Very delicious and flavorful. Met my expectations perfectly. Very addicting and can't put down the box.
Rikka I.
I like the texture of these chips, I think it is very different. I love chili and lemon flavored things, like in the mexican stores where I live they have puffed wheat and peanuts in the same kind or similar chili powder and lemon powder and it is absolutely delicious as are these chips.
Shelby C.
I have enjoyed Pringles brand of chips for years. I have recently tried the chile Y Limon tortilla crisps and my family and I loved them! They are a good combo with lunches. I recommend this flavor of Pringles.
Carman W.
Ocala
I stopped at a jiffy store on my way to the beach and wanted something salty an accidentally grabbed these instead of normal pringles. They weren't horrible but I won't buy them again and did end up throwing away most of them because neither me nor any of my roomates liked them very much.
Fahmida A.
I love this chips i am just having some right now. The only thing is not all the container comes with lot if chillies, so the ones i get chili coated i love it.