Pringles® The Original/Sour Cream & Onion/Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps Variety Pack

BY PRINGLES #13 in Chips

Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I love pringles! These little pringles cups are dangerous. Even though I buy them to try to ration them out to myself because if I bought a full-size can I’d eat the entire thing in one sitting I end up opening multiple cups anyway. I love the sour cream and onion as well as the cheddar flavors but the original is kind of boring. They should replace it with another fun flavor.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Caitlyn A.
I have bought these Pringles for my daughter's lunches at school. It is a good serving size for her to have alongside of her sandwich. There's enough flavoring to enjoy the taste but it's not overbearing. The variety bag that I have purchased had sour cream, cheddar, and original flavors which were all favored by my daughter.
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Great small snack to keep around for lunches of sandwiches for the kids. Love taking these with us for our picnics after our walks or down with us to the river so we don’t have to come home as soon. Kids love the variety of flavors available since my son likes plain salted and my daughter prefers sour cream
Shelly H.
My husband loves getting the variety box with the different flavors of Pringles in small portions. Perfect for on the go, especially in lunches. Not even to mention it helps with portion control. One of the other greatest aspects of having the variety is you won’t get sick of one flavor too fast.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I like regular Pringles, and so do my kids, but the other flavors are just so-so.  I do like these individual size containers.  They're perfect for picnics and traveling.  My kids like them for the car.
If the other flavors weren't so powder coated I think I'd enjoy them more.
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
These chips are the perfect serving size for a snack or to add to a lunch. The cheddar flavor is not my favorite, but the rest of my family likes them. Overall these are great chips and great to add for a snack since they are in little containers so they are more protected than just the bags.
Amy E.
Chatsworth
Love the barbecue cheddar sour cream Love 2pac I give my kids a different variety is very delicious it's not disappointing I'm a repeat customer always loved by the Pringles my children love them as well I would suggest anyone that's very affordable to take to your children's ball game
Lily Y.
Pringles are amazing I recommend every person to try it even if you and they were so good when I was younger  and delicious. They were never messy and it was easy to grab on every ship and it is a very healthy. If you are a Parent i recommend you buying this for your kids.
Hannah T.
Pittsburgh
I enjoy these little cup of pringles very much. They are a nice snack. They are not very healthy for you but if you are looking for a little treat they are delicious! They did meet my expectations I knew what I was getting myself into when i bought these pringles to go.
Marveya A.
sacramento
What is your favroite Pringle flavor
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky
If you could choose a flavor that Pringles should come up with next, what would it be?
Trisha H.