Pringles® The Original/Sour Cream & Onion/Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is one of the only brand of potato chips that I have bought over the last 14 years. I like all the flavors, however that is not why I prefer Pringles. First, they are not greasy & second, they are stacked in a container. They don’t break & they have a lid to put on so they don’t get stale when in the regular size & are much easier to store. Easy & perfect size to pack for your kids. My son became a Type 1 diabetic at age 10, it is hard for anyone to take four shots of insulin a day, change there eating & having to measure the amount of carbs you are eating & not being able to just have a snack when you want one. Now imagine a 10 year old kid. This item of Pringles was the only chips I bought for my son. You didn’t have to worry about counting out the carbs or eating to many, it was already done for us. This product not only taste good but it made life much easier for my son & for me.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I love pringles! These little pringles cups are dangerous. Even though I buy them to try to ration them out to myself because if I bought a full-size can I’d eat the entire thing in one sitting I end up opening multiple cups anyway. I love the sour cream and onion as well as the cheddar flavors but the original is kind of boring. They should replace it with another fun flavor.
Meghan B.
This pack is great for throwing into a lunch or snack for the kids.  It’s not something we give them all the time but occasionally they enjoy it. It’s a small individual sized cup that’s perfect for little hands to open and for little bellies! My only complaint is the flavors are not usually equal.  My kids enjoy all 3 flavors but they always put way more f the original and that’s the last one to go.  More of the other flavors pleas!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Caitlyn A.
I have bought these Pringles for my daughter's lunches at school. It is a good serving size for her to have alongside of her sandwich. There's enough flavoring to enjoy the taste but it's not overbearing. The variety bag that I have purchased had sour cream, cheddar, and original flavors which were all favored by my daughter.
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Great small snack to keep around for lunches of sandwiches for the kids. Love taking these with us for our picnics after our walks or down with us to the river so we don’t have to come home as soon. Kids love the variety of flavors available since my son likes plain salted and my daughter prefers sour cream
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
We took these on vacation as a snack for the kids. They loved them. They were convenient for us when the kids were hungry and we didn’t want to stop, we just made them a sandwich and they popped open some pringles. It’s perfect for school lunches as well. It fits perfectly in my kids lunch boxes and I don’t mind them having them as a treat once in awhile.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Easy to toss into a lunch bag, healthy yummy snack. These are affordable and such a great package to save from breaking the chips. Cheddar is my favorite flavor but I can eat all of them! I recommend these to anyone who packs lunch daily or moms who are looking for on the go snacks for her kids.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I like regular Pringles, and so do my kids, but the other flavors are just so-so.  I do like these individual size containers.  They're perfect for picnics and traveling.  My kids like them for the car.
If the other flavors weren't so powder coated I think I'd enjoy them more.
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
These chips are the perfect serving size for a snack or to add to a lunch. The cheddar flavor is not my favorite, but the rest of my family likes them. Overall these are great chips and great to add for a snack since they are in little containers so they are more protected than just the bags.
Marveya A.
sacramento
What is your favroite Pringle flavor
Michelle L.
What is your favorite flavor?
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky
If you could choose a flavor that Pringles should come up with next, what would it be?
Michelle L.
Who else likes these smaller individual sizes?
Trisha H.