BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Alyssa K.
Pringles are the best snack! I love the original. They are salty and delicious! You truly cannot stop at just one. The only downfall is that it's easy to eat the entire can in one sitting! Haha!
Melissa  T.
Burtts Corner, NB
Pringles original are my go to beach snack...sooo yummy and I love the can...compact and they chips don't get broke all to pieces
Sun O.
Nesher
Crisps are always fun to eat! you know... in a party, with friends or alone while watching movies. pringles not only satisfies this need, but gives you more. You can feel really good flavors in it and you have lots of crisps in it so it's enought for a person or a small group. have fun eating this!
erika d.
The best chips to take when traveling. I recently went to Cuba and just needed to bring chips for those days on the beach. I was not disappointed at all. The canister helps the chips stay fresh and whole. Bag chips would just be crumbs!
Sudipta G.
navi mumbai
Good chips for kids and adults!!! Crispy and thin. I wish they had more flavours around the world. Good buy
Rawan A.
Riyadh, Irqah
I love this chips i buy it too much it is very delicious and tasty , very light don’t feel that you eat oil 😅
amber K.
Keyser, WV
These are great for packing a lunch box!!!!!! My kids love them, and so does my husband!!
Dawne R.
Coal Center, PA
I buy these for school lunches for my son. He loves Pringles and I love that they are small enough that I can indulge his salt craving with out going overboard.
shanese S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product tastes so good and it is easy to pack on the go. it is also very small and compact no mess will happen with this product, very affordable and well known. i was very skeptical when i first saw it by how much will be in the pridct but it was a very fair amount.
Cheryl C.
Sycamore, AL
My children love to snack on Pringles! They are so convenient and easy to pack in a lunch box. The tubs come in a variety of delicious flavors!
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?

Walmart