BY PRINGLES #16 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...18 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...7 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?4 Answers
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
They are a little pricey but you do get your money’s worth. They are easy to take anywhere and I really like the original flavor.
Rakyla P.
They are amazing , I can't explain the taste but it's amazing !!!!!! My favorite type of chips , yummmmm.
Gabriela A.
Darien, CT
I’m suspect to talk about this one! I just love potato chips!!! Pringles is just amazing! The original one, the best!
🎀Contina G.
hattiesburg
I love Pringles I love that it comes in a variety of flavors. But my favorite is the plain original flavor. I like how they're light and Airy and they just crunch
Cristina S.
I love it, the perfect package, the perfect size, less fat than others brands and the sheet of potato always are entire
 como  no hablar de pringles las mejores papas aunque quieras dejar de consumirla no puedes parar te vuelve adictas a ellas y mas que son muy asequibles ,las puedes comprar en todas lados a precios muy cómodos si las pruebas no puedes parar de consumirlas , las recomiendo si no comerás otras papas
Tia T.
prince george
I love Pringles especially original or the salt and vinegar flavor . I Highly recommend this product if you’re looking for a light snack that you might finish before you know it.
Brittany A.
We love Pringles. Our whole family loves the original flavor. Such an easy and affordable side of snack.
Chadline H.
south africa
I absolutely love the original Pringles. This is so addictive! It has an acquired taste that leaves you longing for more. Love love love this
Abby M.
Nelson , BC
Best salty snack. One of my favorite chips ever. So may tasty flavors and I somehow don't feel as guilty eating the whole tube. They're super affordable so I always have them on hand 10/10
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?