BY PRINGLES #17 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Grace W.
I love pringles. They are not very many calories and inexpensive. They have a very good salty flavor. My only complaint is they are hard to eat in one bite. When you go to break the chip the whole thing crumples. Other than that they are very good.
Tyler R.
Mount Juliet
Great chips thin and crispy with a nice salty flovor. Our whole family love them. Make a great snack for work or school. Great price. Great taste. Great product. Wish they would make the cans a little bigger though my hand does not fit haha.
Harmony G.
Muldrow
Just a great chip love the taste an texture of them this product has been one of my favorite chips forever will always buy an recommend it to others I also like there other flavors an the can keeps them freash not like bag chips easy to store an keep thanks for the great product Pringles.
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
The Original Pringles are one of my favorite chips. I love how salty they are and they’re also more affordable than a lot of other chips on the market. I also think the packaging of Pringles is more sleek and comfortable than the tradition bag.
Tina D.
Atlanta, GA
Pringles, need I say more.
Always a go to snack, the saying is true. Once you pop you just can’t stop.

I often pick these up as a snack on my drive home, it holds me over until dinner and is ohh so addicting. Crunch, salty, notching like it.
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
I will be honest and have to say this is probably one of my all time favorites ever since I was a kid. Its just the perfect chip to me. Its simple but that's all you need. The original flavor is superb. Definitely not an only one chip, chip.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
One of my favorite snack. It has just the right amount of saltiness and crunch. This one of my grab and go snacks because it fits perfectly in my cup holder. It’s easy to eat and easy reseal. Of course I would recommend Pringles to anyone!
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I really like these chips they’re really cheap and they taste amazing. They’re a really great snack on the go, I’m just not a huge fan of how greasy they are but it is definitely not a deal breaker. I definitely will continue to buy these.
Nancy S.
Charlotte
Who doesn’t like Pringles?! This is my favorite snack food. They are so light and crispy. Perfectly salted and thinly sliced. Never broken and crushed like chips in a bag. They are perfection. I repurchase and recommend all their flavors!
Torrey B.
Wichita, KS
Holy guacamole 1 chip is never enough!! They are soooo delicious and fun to play with (duck bill)! The price and quality is amazing with these and they have came out with so many great flavors! You truly can never have to many Pringles!
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?