BY PRINGLES #17 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Aiyonna M.
Grapevine
The original Pringles aren’t my favorite but they are pretty delicious might I add. You can get them at most grocery stores and at gas stations. The prices may vary depending where you but them from like Walgreens are way more expensive then dollar General
Teresa W.
We purchase Pringles brand chips 95% of the time when we buy chips. They are very well priced & instead of paying for air in a bag you're actually paying for chips. They are crispy & very well salted & seasoned. They are also not as greasy as other chips.
Mackenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE Pringles® The Original they are so addicting. I normally purchase this product at my local dollar store or even my local Kroger. I think that it’s a great product for the price that I have to pay. If you’ve never purchased Pringles do it!
Saige A.
logan
The original is my favorite flavor of Pringles. They come fresh and are always tasty. I like how they come neatly stacked up in a can. They are the perfect bite size and shape. They are more expensive than other chips and you don't get as much for your money.
Everyone should try them at least once.
Grace L.
Pringle lovers will always like the original. I love pringles because they have their own taste and these are delicious. It of all the crazy flavored chips pringles has these I would say are my favorite because they have a good flavor and are simple.
Cecilia S.
Marquette
These taste really good and they fill you up fast! I really recommend this to anybody who loves chips! They are affordable and not so pricey! Anybody would be able to buy and love these! I would give it a 10/10
But sometimes they are just too salty!
Grace W.
I love pringles. They are not very many calories and inexpensive. They have a very good salty flavor. My only complaint is they are hard to eat in one bite. When you go to break the chip the whole thing crumples. Other than that they are very good.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Love these. I also love the fact that unlike other foods that this taste the same as when I was a kid so that always puts a smile on my face to bite and be able to remember sitting in the back seat of my moms car with a small can of these and a big juice
Taylor S.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
I love these chips so much. I have braces but these chips are so thing and crisp it does not break them. These are an amazing tasting chip. I love every flavor of these (not even joking😂). If I could I would have my room made out of these things😂❤️
Tyler R.
Mount Juliet
Great chips thin and crispy with a nice salty flovor. Our whole family love them. Make a great snack for work or school. Great price. Great taste. Great product. Wish they would make the cans a little bigger though my hand does not fit haha.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?