BY PRINGLES #17 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
There's something about the original Pringle that just can't be beat.  There are other kinds of pringles with more flavor but the original has a certain amount of saltiness with the perfect crisp that puts it in the category of my favorite pringles flavors.
Darcy C.
I always find it strange that the top side of the chip is salty and the bottom side isn't so there's a level of unevenness where the bottom isn't salty whatsoever and the top side is. Nevertheless, love this brand of chips and have been buying it for many years.
alexis f.
edwardsburg
These chips are bland and very salty. Which makes them great for dips and salsas. Or you can eat them plain as well and they are pretty great. I prefer to have them with a cheese dip or a sour cream and onion dip. They also come in those flavors of chips as well.
Brenda C.
These are a classic and a go-to favorite , I either pick these or the cheddar cheese , those two are iconic. I have always bough these in the past and still do now since they're really good, unhealthy but still good . I know for good these will always be a fave
Athena A.
Provo, UT
PRINGLES ORIGINAL! The ultimate road trip snack. For girls trips over 4 hours, we always have multiple packs of Pringles. The hard cylinder container is perfect for traveling with because it doesn’t take up space like a regular bag of chips. These are timeless.
Miriam K.
Madison
Don’t get me wrong I’ve continued to eat pringles my whole life but that after taste...bleck!! The flavors really aren’t anything special and that residue it leaves in your mouth afterwards is just slimy gritty gross. I don’t know why I continue to purchase these.
Erika B.
I love Pringles! You can’t go wrong with the classic flavor! It’s so yummy and really enjoyable to eat. The way the chips are packaged are PERFECT because you can pluck a chip out easily without getting too messy and without having to deal with crumbly chips.
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
Cqnt beat the OG! I love these because you get a full tube of chips rather then a bag w/ half air in it. Since they are so thin im able to eat more of them without it being too much salt.
Sarah S.
Benton
I only get nostalgia when eating these. I think back to my childhood and how I use to eat these all the time... And they aren't that good tbh.
I just like doing the duck lips with them and quaking at people. I think that's the only reason I ever liked them.
Teresa W.
We purchase Pringles brand chips 95% of the time when we buy chips. They are very well priced & instead of paying for air in a bag you're actually paying for chips. They are crispy & very well salted & seasoned. They are also not as greasy as other chips.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?