BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Cat N.
Who doesn’t like Pringles!? I grew up eating these!! I still do! They have such a unique flavor and they taste amazing. They aren’t healthy for you but they are a good snack for when you wanna splurge a little. If you haven’t had these before. They are definitely worth the try.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
Nothing can beat this original Pringles potato chip. Nothing can beat the crunchy and savory taste of this delicious chip. I love these so much and my mother used to pack these in my lunch box as a kid. These potato chips are so delicious and I will never hesitate to buy them.
Joya M.
Northville, MI
This is so yummy, and I buy it all the time. It is not disappointing in any way, and very delicious! My siblings and I always eat it together and just watch Netflix, it is the perfect snack, whether you’re hosting a party, or just really hungry! Pringles® The Original
NI S.
Broken Arrow
I am the only person in my household that likes Pringles Original. I usually by these when I have an extreme salty craving cause the salty level is higher than any other chips I have tried. I also use them to increase my water intake since the extra salt makes me thirsty.
Taylor C.
Richlands
The original pringles are a classic and perfect for when you are craving a salty treat. The packaging makes them a great snack for traveling because the tin keeps them from being crushed. They are one of my all time favorite snacks and I recommend them to all my friends.
Megan G.
Pringles have always been one of my favorites since I was in elementary school. They were always a special treat when mom got them from the store for our lunches. They are so yummy and easy to travel with and the container is much better than just the regular chip bag because they don’t get squished and crumbled.
Courtney J.
Dear Pringles,
You are there when I want to be flavorfully satisfied. I don't go to the originals for satisfaction, but originals are alright for some date nights with your tv, but it's not only you, it's also other flavors that I have fallen in love with even more.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I absolutely love pringles! Perfect texture, thin and crunchy, and the original flavor is definitely the best. They taste amazing and come with a decent amount in the container! I also love the packaging because it keeps them safe and prevents the chips from breaking.
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
There's something about the original Pringle that just can't be beat.  There are other kinds of pringles with more flavor but the original has a certain amount of saltiness with the perfect crisp that puts it in the category of my favorite pringles flavors.
alexis f.
edwardsburg
These chips are bland and very salty. Which makes them great for dips and salsas. Or you can eat them plain as well and they are pretty great. I prefer to have them with a cheese dip or a sour cream and onion dip. They also come in those flavors of chips as well.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?

Walmart