BY PRINGLES #17 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
I love these chips and it takes me and my husband about 1 day to finish two packs lol. We eventually started eating them so much that we ended up getting a pack of 14. This was good because now that we had so much chips there we didn't feel inclined to eat them all at once. They lasted a pretty long time. Love the taste.
Jenny B.
Ellisville
I love the light airy crisp taste of pringles.  They aren't as greasy as other chips are and you don't get that greasy stuff on your hands trying to get them out. I have gotten containers and all the chips were broken on many occasions. You can still eat them but it isn't as yummy as when they are full chips.
Emily M.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. i know it’s random but every time i get these i am reminded of how amazing they are. it’s just the perfect classic snack. the can doesn’t ever last long in my house because they are so good and so addicting
Filipa S.
I love pringles potato chips, they offer so many different flavors! Even though my favorite flavor is not the original one, its just so good and tasty as well! If you haven’t yet tried pringles, you’re missing out! The packaging is also super practical and functional.  Pringles® The Original
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
These chips have been favorite of mine since I was a teenager, which was a long time ago. Love the regular chips the best. Always crispy with very few broken chips. I can never just eat just a few. I love the fact that they are in a can, so they don't get crushed like bagged chips. These are great!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I am a firm believer in the “you can’t just have one” mantra associated with this brand. I repeatedly go back to the original flavor but have tried other flavors and enjoyed them as well. I love that the container they come in is more secure than the bags most chips come in. So theoretically it results in less broken chops which is a big win for me. On the reverse, when there are broken chips, they are harder to get to at the bottom of the tube and sometimes pouring them out results in quite the crummy mess. All in all they are a great go to snack and don’t make me feel super unhealthy snacking on them.
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
I love that these are very inexpensive and have tons of variety. As original chip in bag there more air in the bag than the Pringles. Pringles give you so much more chips than bag chips. My favorite one is BBQ flavor pringles. Definitely recommending to people who are on a budget to buy these.
Shruthi S.
Los Angeles
These are irresistible and easy to eat. I love Pringles especially because it is one of the few chip brands that don't fill half of their containers with air (rather than chips). The one thing I have against Pringles are that the chips are very salty, which makes my mouth and tongue hurt after eating too many of them. However, this can be resolved by simply eating the chips in moderation. I also absolutely love the tube packaging of the chips. The taste and texture is delicious and unique to the brand, distinguished from many other generic potato chip brands, and its crispiness is unmatched.
michelle b.
Conway
I am not much of a potato chip kind of person. However, these potato chips are very good. I can sit and eat a whole can by myself. My granddaughter who is 3 loves these also. They are her favorite snack when she comes to visit. I almost always have at least one can of Pringles in my pantry.
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
Pringles are a classic chip. I honestly do not understand how anyone could diss pringles. They have a great flavor (classic), and amazing other flavor options to choose from. Besides the classic, the loaded potato flavor is my favorite. If you have not tried it, you have not yet lived life
Priscila B.
É bom? Sempre vejo propagandas, mas onde moro não vende 😒
Osmara M.
Pringles es la mejor papa fabricada con el mejor sabor.
Giseel Mateluna O.
Melipilla,Region Metropolitana,Chile
Cual es el precio de esto en chile?
Osmara M.
Pringles es la mejor papa fabricada con el mejor sabor.
Alexandra S.