BY PRINGLES #16 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...18 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...7 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?4 Answers
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
One of the best plain chips out there. Not too salty but when you lick your lips after there’s still some to taste. Not too crunchy to where it’s hard but just enough crunch. They remind me of baked potato chips so I feel healthier when im eating them 😂. I love how dense they are when your chewing them so it actually fills you up and you feel like you have actually had a snack rather than feeling empty and going to reach for another snack Pringles® The OriginalPringles® The Original #college
Madison M.
Everyone loves Pringles even my son. If youre unsure of what flavor to pick bc youve never tried them i would suggest getting these. They are always good and you dont have to worry about the flavor being too strong for your liking. These clips are very thin and soft. And the flavor is so tasty when you bite into it. Also you can make duck lips with them. So how cool is that.
Emily M.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. i know it’s random but every time i get these i am reminded of how amazing they are. it’s just the perfect classic snack. the can doesn’t ever last long in my house because they are so good and so addicting
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pringles are a really nice chip. These are a childhood favorite! They come in various sizes so its sure to store anywhere you need! I love the taste of the original Pringles. I do not purchase these regularly because I feel they are a bit more expensive than other chips I can buy which are just as satisfying.
C G.
I usually get a small can of Pringles when I’m traveling as a special snack as I’m usually pretty health conscious. Sometimes you just gotta give in to the craving and treat yourself 😂❤️ It’s true what they say - once you pop you literally can’t stop. Great taste, just the right amount of saltiness.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
These chips have been favorite of mine since I was a teenager, which was a long time ago. Love the regular chips the best. Always crispy with very few broken chips. I can never just eat just a few. I love the fact that they are in a can, so they don't get crushed like bagged chips. These are great!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I am a firm believer in the “you can’t just have one” mantra associated with this brand. I repeatedly go back to the original flavor but have tried other flavors and enjoyed them as well. I love that the container they come in is more secure than the bags most chips come in. So theoretically it results in less broken chops which is a big win for me. On the reverse, when there are broken chips, they are harder to get to at the bottom of the tube and sometimes pouring them out results in quite the crummy mess. All in all they are a great go to snack and don’t make me feel super unhealthy snacking on them.
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
I love that these are very inexpensive and have tons of variety. As original chip in bag there more air in the bag than the Pringles. Pringles give you so much more chips than bag chips. My favorite one is BBQ flavor pringles. Definitely recommending to people who are on a budget to buy these.
Shruthi S.
Los Angeles
These are irresistible and easy to eat. I love Pringles especially because it is one of the few chip brands that don't fill half of their containers with air (rather than chips). The one thing I have against Pringles are that the chips are very salty, which makes my mouth and tongue hurt after eating too many of them. However, this can be resolved by simply eating the chips in moderation. I also absolutely love the tube packaging of the chips. The taste and texture is delicious and unique to the brand, distinguished from many other generic potato chip brands, and its crispiness is unmatched.
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
Pringles are a classic chip. I honestly do not understand how anyone could diss pringles. They have a great flavor (classic), and amazing other flavor options to choose from. Besides the classic, the loaded potato flavor is my favorite. If you have not tried it, you have not yet lived life
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?