BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
I love the flavor of this classic chip and the packing is so nostalgic and sweet. It reminds me of summer days eating pringles and ice tea on the back porch. The light crispy flavor is delicable would recommend.
Noelia E.
albany
I’ve never been a huge fan of pringles , and out of all the flavors these are my least favorite. It’s something about the taste, consistency, and texture that I just don’t enjoy. I would much prefer eating the cheddar flavor or sour cream and onion.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I’ve always been a Pringles girl. These are amazing, especially in the summer with it’s easy packaging. I put these right in my beach bag and I’m good to go! They’re an oringinal favorite so everyone enjoys them!
Bre' H.
Rusk, TX
Always needed for a quick snack. It's great to put a little something on your stomach. They can be cheap in normal settings but sometimes people will over price these cans to no end. It's a good on the go snack.
Katie V.
Windham
Who doesn’t love Pringles?? The original flavor is obviously the best. They’re not expensive, you get a lot of chips in a pack, and they’re so good. Perfectly salty and crunchy. I buy often and would buy again.
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
I definitely love Pringles they are so addictive I love the flavor and everything they are just amazing they are so good for snacks I just love Pringles they are affordable and really good ❤️❤️❤️😍🤩🐷🤩🤩❤️😍🌸❤️❤️😍🎊
Hannah C.
I am all for these chips! They are kinda salty, but who doesn’t love a salty chip? The size is good and the taste is good. I also love the pizza flavor, but they have lots of different flavors to fit your like
ldunn8487 D.
Owensboro, KY
This is a classic chip that you can never go wrong with! They taste great and are an excellent price. I also like the shape of the can bc they fit in the cup holder in the car so my kids can have a snack on road trips without making a huge mess
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
These are a nice easy to eat kind of chip. The flavour choices are awesome, stay away from those spicy ones though cause girl THEY are HOT! But overall a delicious snack...and you domt feel so bad for eating them.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I’m not a huge fan of plain chips, but these are really good! They have the perfect amount of salt and they are super crispy! They are found in almost every grocery store l, Walmart, or dollar store in the states! The pop top is very handy as well! If you like plain potato chips, you will more than likely love these! They are price friendly and delicious! Would definitely recommend!!
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?

Walmart