BY PRINGLES #17 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Pringles Original has been a favorite for decades now amongst friends and family and even the ads/commercials i remember watching & enjoying as a child. We used to purchase Pringles chips all the time in their neat organized & fun packaging plus their great for easy compact shelve storing, great price with coupons often easily found. There great taste and fresh crunchy crispy saltyness is a delicious snack for school lunches and just fun too eat anytime of the day. Never can you ever eat just 1 too lol they taste great and satisfy your taste buds. Great buy, resonable sales price, fav too everyone, and the package is cool looking, plus importantly its from a brand i trust and will continue buying.
erika b.
Evansville IN
I love Pringles at times, and ignore them at others. I would say I have to be in the right mood to snack on them. Honestly there is something immensely pleasing about eating chips from a stack out of the can. Especially when they taste great, and are at least better for you then many chip types out there. However I purchased this wondering if getting them from Amazon, instead of the store was worth it. Price-wise, they seem to be a fair price. Its basically buying in bulk. And hey... nothing like having something delivered to you. But its hard to enjoy something that arrives somewhat beat up. Many chips are broken in the first few cans I have opened, and so while the taste remains, the chips are not what they should be.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Pringles are my absolute favorite potato crisp ever!  These things are addicting and I have trouble not allowing myself to eat the whole can!  These are very affordable and I usually buy them when they go on sale at my local grocery store.  Would highly recommend these for a convenient, tasty snack.
Arbor L.
Batavia
The OG Pringles. Not too wet, not too dry. A perfect crisp crunch. Delicious chips, but idiotic container. Who designed this? You reach your hand in after 1/2 the chips are gone and you get stuck. So you tip the canister and pour some into your hand, but oh, you didn’t want those crumbs? Too bad, EAT THEM. The chips themselves are good to eat, but you don’t just eat em. You go through a crisis every time you open a canister.
Overall very good product, I highly recommend!
Lola O.
Chicago
Best peingles flavor out there. Even though I don't like eating chips much. Pringles are the only chips I eat and they don't have as much salt as other chip companies do. It is by far the best out of all the chips I have tried. And it is the only chips companies that doesn't fill half of the product with air😂  Thank god
Dylan C.
Pringles are a great chip brand by all means, and their original flavor is something to be sought after back in 1968 when released. However, now with all the new flavors they’ve released I find myself simply avoiding the original flavor because of its blandness. It’s flavor is nothing more than salted, and falls flat compared to the BBQ or Cheddar; But if you’re into a more subtle flavor then you may very well call these your favorite chip.
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
Pringles are one of the classic perfect snacks. They are definitely not very healthy for you. A chip is a chip which is a chip. However, disclaimer, in moderation it’s not a big deal. If you can withhold eating the whole can! The taste is great. The saltiness is perfect. The crunch is perfect. The only problems I’ve ever seemed to have is the shape of the chip and the can. However, neither of these affects my rating over all. It’s hard to fit the chip in my mouth for a decent bite without getting a little sore of the corners of my lips. But if you take a small bite, they crumble. And the task of getting the bottom chips of the can. Top it upside down and you get a lap full of the crumbs from the bottom of the can.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
The original flavor is by far my favorite. I haven’t really tried many of the other flavors just because I know I like this one this much. I like the packaging and it is very travel friendly because the chips won’t get squished easily.
Erin E.
This is a very good snack to eat. It is very affordable and it is delicious. I would totally recommend those who are always on the go, and they are in big containers and small containers. I wish that they had waving your containers in there so I could get more of them because in a day they are all gone. My whole family loves them.
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
I love these chips and it takes me and my husband about 1 day to finish two packs lol. We eventually started eating them so much that we ended up getting a pack of 14. This was good because now that we had so much chips there we didn't feel inclined to eat them all at once. They lasted a pretty long time. Love the taste.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?