BY PRINGLES #13 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Brook D.
Pringles are so great for on the go. They’re so yummy and the little containers fit basically anywhere. I’ve fit this in my purse, my boots, my pants, basically everywhere and anywhere. I love them so much.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
I’ve been eating Pringles my whole life and it seems like the recipe has changed over the last few years. They’re a good quick snack but definitely not my go to choice. Found everywhere, and the smaller packaging is super convenient.
Haley S.
Ellensburg
I love these. We always buy Pringles for road trips or family gatherings. They'e affordable and the original flavor is the best. Every one loves them. They'e not healthy, but everything is good in moderation so I say go for it.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Pringles have the greatest crunch of any chip around. Every single chip is so uniform and perfect and delicious and they are shaped so perfectly to fit in your mouth. They’re not at all greasy or too salty like some other plain salt flavored chips can be. Great with any dip!
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
These chips have been a longtime favorite of my friends, my family as well as myself. I am rating this a 4 star because I personally feel like the flavor of salt has gone down since I ate them as a child. It may be that I have gotten used to the taste of them but I personally would like more salt.
Christian D.
Charleston
LOVE THESE PRINGLES. I am convinced this is the only chip company that does not actually sell you a can full of air!! Its so easy to find. Ive been eating them my whole life. I highly recommend any type of Pringles that you desire.
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
The original flavor of Pringles is my favorite! I grew up with having Pringles in my lunchbox everyday while in school. My mom would pack a crustless PB&J, grapes, a juice box, and original Pringles. I looked forward to it everyday.
Lilia V.
These are great for a snack on the go either for yourself or your kids. The only thing I don't really like about these is that they are very salty. Before I can eat them I need to run off all the extra salt in order to enjoy them.
Iana D.
I’ve been eating pringles since I was little and recently bought a pack of pringles that come with many flavors and became nostalgic. I like the original one the most and I like that they come in smaller packaging (grab & go) now!
Liv S.
Orlando
these Pringles are really good and i feel like they r a bit salty but delicious. they are like super cheap, not healthy but really good. before i tried it i thought it would be like other chips but it’s not. i would recommend this
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?

back