Pringles® The Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, Pizza, Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Mary O.Pringles® The Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, Pizza, Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Mary O.Pringles® The Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, Pizza, Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Carrie-Ann C.

BY PRINGLES

short description is not available see more...

Jennifer B.
Taylorsville
I but these snack packs for my kids lunches and they absolutely love them! They think they taste great and they have ingredients that I can trust! My kids love the variety and the surprise of finding out which flavor they have each day when the open their lunch boxes. I love knowing I and packing something they love that is a little bit more healthy than a bag of chips. I would definitely recommend pringles!
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This pack is AMAZING if you have young children. Sending them on their way with 1 or two containers keeps them going. They taste great and the value is amazing. I would recommend this Pack to anyone who either loves Pringles but doesn't want to carry the larger containers around or families with children for trips or school lunches.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Pack here where you get the variety it’s a quick little snack you can get. They come with just the right amount in each little pack for a quick snack. The price is great my local grocery stores always having sales on them. I love all the flavors especially the sour cream potato crisps.
Angela J.
Hendersonville
These chips are delicious and make me feel better when I want a crunchy salty chip while eating chocolate. They aren’t greasy so I don’t feel like I need to hit the gym afterwards. I love the little plastic individual containers these come in. These are handy when packing on-the-go snacks. They’re also perfectly proportioned to avoid over indulging, which makes them a great snack choice for children, even dieters. I wish they would add a Sweet Heat BBQ flavor. I definitely recommend these to anyone looking change up their variety chip choice; great price and very fun to eat.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I love the variety box because I have two small children and it just makes it easy to grab us to drop it in their bag when I’m on the go and I’m busy as a mom. I am a repeat customer with Pringles because it’s just a great chip and I just love it.
Rebekah H.
Rossville
had these at a cousin‘s birthday party and they were super great just enough chips to satisfy you while you’re eating your meal also like that it has different flavors and is a great variety pack also good for traveling if need be
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
I’ve got a family of picky little people and this offers a great variety for everyone in the house! And I always use these to pack in lunch boxes and in the diaper bags for the baby sitter. It’s just great for everyone all around
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
I get these from time to time for my kids for lunches. They are great for when I'm in a hurry and the kids love them. They have good flavors and are in perfect size packs for throwing in lunch or in the car for a trip.
Courtney C.
Grove city
These are very very delicious but I don’t get them a whole lot because they are extremely expensive but why not splurge once in a while. It does come with a lot of sticks but no enough for a snack I would say.
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I like these chips and I also enjoy the fact that I can take it to school if I don’t have any other snacks. I’m telling you, you would be the cool mom if you get this product for your kiddos 👌🏻😂😊. It’s also affordable.