Pringles® The Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, Pizza, Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Carrie-Ann C.

BY PRINGLES #79 in Chips

Angela J.
Hendersonville
These chips are delicious and make me feel better when I want a crunchy salty chip while eating chocolate. They aren’t greasy so I don’t feel like I need to hit the gym afterwards. I love the little plastic individual containers these come in. These are handy when packing on-the-go snacks. They’re also perfectly proportioned to avoid over indulging, which makes them a great snack choice for children, even dieters. I wish they would add a Sweet Heat BBQ flavor. I definitely recommend these to anyone looking change up their variety chip choice; great price and very fun to eat.
Jennifer B.
Taylorsville
I but these snack packs for my kids lunches and they absolutely love them! They think they taste great and they have ingredients that I can trust! My kids love the variety and the surprise of finding out which flavor they have each day when the open their lunch boxes. I love knowing I and packing something they love that is a little bit more healthy than a bag of chips. I would definitely recommend pringles!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Pringles are a less greasy option for chip lovers, I love most of the flavors .I haven’t tried them all truthfully but plan to in the future T variety packs are different of course.  These chips are my dads favorit too.  They never get wasted in our house.
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
This pack is AMAZING if you have young children. Sending them on their way with 1 or two containers keeps them going. They taste great and the value is amazing. I would recommend this Pack to anyone who either loves Pringles but doesn't want to carry the larger containers around or families with children for trips or school lunches.
Christie D.
Tinley Park
These are not my favorite pringles but they are very tasty, they have a good flavor to them.  I prefer pringles to chips because they are less greasy and much less messy.  The variety pack is great with kids because you can let them choose which one they want.
W P.
I love pringles. Always have. I buy the variety pack for me and my family and pack these for lunch or a Saturday outdoor outing. They taste great and I like that most of these flavors are all natural without artificial ingredients. I highly recommend.
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
Ahh such sweet, sweet memories this gives me! This is the thing my mom would buy while I was still in elementary school. Every time I opened my lunch box and I would see one of these I would get so excited! I’m only giving this 4 stars because it has the original in it and I HATE the original kind.
Alexis Y.
Marmora, NJ
These are a favorite of the kids for school lunches. They’re just the right amount and so easy to grab and add to the lunch box or take to the park for a snack with lunch. Love how many varieties there are so that there’s something for everyone.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
I’ve got a family of picky little people and this offers a great variety for everyone in the house! And I always use these to pack in lunch boxes and in the diaper bags for the baby sitter. It’s just great for everyone all around
Jennifer H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Should have a box with more flavor options! But overall I love these on the go one perfect serving size for people who like watching those things, not so much for my boyfriend who can eat the whole box in one sitting lol