Pringles® The Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, Pizza, Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Carrie-Ann C.

BY PRINGLES

Milani B.
Kansas City
I love this flavor of chips they are so good and nicely seasoned and flavored I got a price chopper and I would definitely recommend to anybody who likes Pringles or just chips in general they are salty which I love but they’re not too salty but if you’re sensitive to so I would not recommend I love salt so it’s fine
Melly C.
Pringles is one of my many favorite snacks, my favorite flavor is the cheddar. I can eat these all day it’s just that good. It has the perfect amount of ingredients that’s why I can’t get enough. As for the original, I like but not love it as much as the cheddar. All the other flavors I’m okay with.
Shikina H.
This is a must for my house all of my household loves Pringle chips and this multi pack is perfect! This pack I feel is worth the price I usually purchase this from sams. I would recommend this to others give it a try you will not regret it.
Lacey K.
Clearwater p.o. box 411, MN
I love all of these flavors and you get so many chips for a good price! These pringles are so great because of the infamous selling air problem pringles isn’t about that life and I respect that!! Thank you pringles for being so cool
crystal c.
Thermal, CA
Our family loves pringles but we all have a favorite flavor. She started buying the variety pack and now everyone is happy! They are very affordable so she doesn’t mind buying all the flavors. Overall most of the flavors are good!
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I purchase these from Sams club, Costco’s, and bjs. Bulk!- my children love the extra variety’s I use them for snacks and school lunch’s. They are cheaper to get this quantity!-
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
I get these from time to time for my kids for lunches. They are great for when I'm in a hurry and the kids love them. They have good flavors and are in perfect size packs for throwing in lunch or in the car for a trip.
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
My daughter loves pringles, i get these for her to take to school on her snack day for yhe class. Its literally perfect because they all get the exact same amount in there own container and they love these.
I love how small the packs really good for a snack and so you don’t over eat because in my family we open something and we don’t close it until it’s completely done while with chips and candy.
April J.
Newport News, VA
These are so great for the kids lunch box . There are several flavors to choose from. I’m not really sure what they are made of but the kids seem to like them and the price is right .