BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original Potato Chips or Ruffles® Potato C...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
jodie c.
Joplin, MO
I have to admit, Pringle’s Original Potato Chips are my least favorite type of potato chip. I like the taste ok. I think it might be that the texture is thicker than regular potato chips. They are convenient to take places, however. Less crushing than regular chips due to the container
Gianne J.
queens
Once you pop the gun raLly don’t stop. I love these chips because the design is coated and you can use them for dips. I also like that they are not greasy and not too high In Calories. I would recommend these chips because you get a lot of chips in a can.
mols J.
San Francisco, CA
I'm an Original Pringles kind of girl - no fuss with the flavors or spices - I like to crunch my way through a whole tin! Pringles will never disappoint if you are looking for a light chip packed with a big crunch. Beloved by chip lovers everywhere!
Danielle A.
Towson
Purchased at: Walmart
We always get the small cans as a stocking stuff. Which they work great for, everyone loves getting them as a little snack while they're waiting for dinner to be done. But personally for me they are a little too salty to eat on a regular basis.
Kadyn L.
Collierville, TN
If I ever want a sandwich or a snack, these are my go-to. I have tried a lot of Pringles and these are so addicting. I could sit on the couch and eat the whole can if I’m not careful! They are cheap and they come in lots of different flavors!!
Becky G.
Pringle’s are always a go-to snack in my house or for any road trip I take! They are easy to store and I love that it comes in a resealable package. Not to mention they taste great! I like the original, but the cheddar ones are my favorite!
Chelsea K.
Knoxville
These really rely on salt alone for flavor and they are full of processed ingredients. When indulging in chips, I want something that is truly worth it and is of quality. These may be cheap but they aren’t worth ruining your diet over.
ray e.
Pringles are great. They’re in a cool cylinder packaging and they’re easy to pack for trips. They’re also stackable so that helpful. And who doesn’t like to do duck lips with Pringles?Pringles® The Original Potato Chips
Lorenzo M.
Wylie
These things are the best! Love how they have a little to go cup carrier for wherever you go along with a LID to conceal for later consumption! Actually preserves it in an air tight confinement so these bad boys don’t go stale!
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Not sure what it is about Pringles that has me loving them for life.  Is it the packaging, their shape, the awesome taste of each and every dainty chip that crunches so delicately on the tongue?  The fact that despite fully well knowing exactly how many you can stack in your mouth you try it again and again?  Or the bittersweet sadness when you can hear only a few of them rattling at the bottom of the canister while making a mental note to buy some more ASAP?  Not sure, but I will continue to investigate the Pringles paradox! :)
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?

Target