Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsPringles
Pringles The Original Mega Stack

Pringles® The Original Mega Stack

by Pringles

Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of Pringles® original potato crisps.When you're an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you'll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank. It's the one salty snack that hits the spot every time.

Any tips for voxbox?
Are original Pringles the absolute best flavour ever? (Yes, yea they are)
Is this product worth it?I've seen it but never bought it before.
Start your review of Pringles® The Original Mega Stack!
Jay M.
Orange, NJ
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Jay M.
I really love Pringles. So when I saw these it was obvious that I was going to buy it. And come on it’s mega size who do not love mega size. Original on my favorites. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I enjoy this snack on the go all the time. My daughter enjoys playing with them and all the favors. I love the crisp original taste of Pringles® The Original Mega Stack
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: Walmart
pringles are everyone's favorite potatoes in my house when we go on a trip they are always snacks on the way we like them a lot
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Yadaris N.
My daughter has bought these multiple times and I like them there not to salty then the other pringles I have tried there practically potato chips but there still pretty good there is obviously different kinds of flavors of these chip and also weird flavors
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good tasty crunchy chips to snack on we love taking two chips making duck lips with them
Angie H.
Iota, LA
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Angie H.
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack These are my favorite chips. I don’t really care for any other flavor. I snack on these non-stop!
Hannah H.
Hendersonville, TN
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Hannah H.
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Hannah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good snack! Not too spicy, just the right amount! I recommend you give it a try!
Alyssa K.
Pringles® The Original Mega Stack uploaded by Alyssa K.
Pringles are the best snack! I love the original. They are salty and delicious! You truly cannot stop at just one. The only downfall is that it's easy to eat the entire can in one sitting! Haha!
Anji J.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Pringle’s. I buy them all the time and they don’t seem to last long in this house.. I definitely recommend.
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love when I bite these Pringle how they melts in my mouth. Also, combine them with ketchup is a perfect mix.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deborah P.
Bradford , West Yorkshire
Rodolfo L.
Calle San José del Rio Colonia Santa Cecilia
Nairozeen A.
North York, ON
il y a 9 mois
Tiana V. il y a 8 mois
Who doesn't love them? They are the classic chips.