BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Pringles are a staple snack in our house. We dont care what flavor we like just about all of them. We buy at least 2 or 3 big cans and a couple boxes of the Pringles® Snack Stacks The Original/Sour Cream & Onion/Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps Variety Pack.
Nicole E.
I LOVE Pringles it is by far my favorite snack item out there it is way better than any other potato chip but I feel like a bag might be more better don't get me wrong the can is also good in some situations I just think a bag might be good as well I would buy these chips again
Rose F.
Keewaydin
Who doesn't like an original potato chip? They have a really good flavor to them and go great with any dip. Also go on sale pretty often. I like getting these because they are less likely to be broken as other chips are in a bag. My husbands complaint is he can't fit his hand down the tube, I just tell him to slide them out. I also don't feel like I am buying just a bag of air when I buy them.
M M.
Magnolia
Purchased at: Walmart
There are a lot of Pringles flavors that are good. The original is the best! These chips are light and crispy and just the right amount of salty. The only negative is when they get accidentally shaken. The chips all break and it is hard to get them out of the can.
Jordan K.
Baltimore
I love these chips. They are fun and delicious. They are hardly ever broken because of the hard packaging, which is nice. They are quite salty which I like too. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a salty chip that is good for dipping and for snacking.
Dakota L.
Pringles is one of the foods we always have stocked in our pantry. The original flavor is really good and pairs well with lots of other chips. It's conveniently in a container and not a bag that sometimes gets smashed or sometimes gets air in the bag.
jessa B.
Best and most addicting chips by far. Pringles has so many different flavors for everyone! Original is my favorite.  I love the packaging, the chips don't break and you get a good amount because they aren't in that air filled bag like other chips!
mols J.
San Francisco, CA
I'm an Original Pringles kind of girl - no fuss with the flavors or spices - I like to crunch my way through a whole tin! Pringles will never disappoint if you are looking for a light chip packed with a big crunch. Beloved by chip lovers everywhere!
shealy c.
northridge
very tasty always eat it and very crunchy. garanteed a good time. very delicious and will never be disappointed. its not 100% healthy but its a snack that can be eaten when craving. very different flavors and would very recommend to others 100%
Danielle A.
Towson
Purchased at: Walmart
We always get the small cans as a stocking stuff. Which they work great for, everyone loves getting them as a little snack while they're waiting for dinner to be done. But personally for me they are a little too salty to eat on a regular basis.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?