BY PRINGLES #8 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original. What d...4 Answers
  • Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what di...16 Answers
  • How come there isnt a mega can yet? These things are addicting. P...2 Answers
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Pringles Original has been a favorite for decades now amongst friends and family and even the ads/commercials i remember watching & enjoying as a child. We used to purchase Pringles chips all the time in their neat organized & fun packaging plus their great for easy compact shelve storing, great price with coupons often easily found. There great taste and fresh crunchy crispy saltyness is a delicious snack for school lunches and just fun too eat anytime of the day. Never can you ever eat just 1 too lol they taste great and satisfy your taste buds. Great buy, resonable sales price, fav too everyone, and the package is cool looking, plus importantly its from a brand i trust and will continue buying.
erika b.
Evansville IN
I love Pringles at times, and ignore them at others. I would say I have to be in the right mood to snack on them. Honestly there is something immensely pleasing about eating chips from a stack out of the can. Especially when they taste great, and are at least better for you then many chip types out there. However I purchased this wondering if getting them from Amazon, instead of the store was worth it. Price-wise, they seem to be a fair price. Its basically buying in bulk. And hey... nothing like having something delivered to you. But its hard to enjoy something that arrives somewhat beat up. Many chips are broken in the first few cans I have opened, and so while the taste remains, the chips are not what they should be.
Lola O.
Best peingles flavor out there. Even though I don't like eating chips much. Pringles are the only chips I eat and they don't have as much salt as other chip companies do. It is by far the best out of all the chips I have tried. And it is the only chips companies that doesn't fill half of the product with air😂  Thank god
Rachel N.
I've always loved pringles! These Original's are simple yet delicious! They're made from real potatoes and salted perfectly with a nice crunch. The can is unique and keeps the chips fresh and from getting smashed. They also don't leave your hands feeling all greasy like most potato chips, so you're less likely to feel sick after eating 20 chips. Haha. Overall these are a great snack, and they're pretty cheap, definitely worth giving a try!
Evelyn H.
Have you every try one of the flavors of pringles ? I love this chips they’re very delicious and I wouldn’t say healthy but not that bad for your healthy because it doesn’t have that many of chemicals like other product of chips or candy it is really good and in different type of flavors there is pizza , wings , sour cream , jalepeño , and more coming up but I love the ORIGINALS because they’re salty and crunchy also I recommend you to try any kind of pringles and text it out for a review tell us if you like it or not ! I love them so much !!
liz l.
San Diego
Pringles is like a way better version of Lays! So thin, so homogeneous, so regularly shaped that they can be stacked perfectly, these chips are truly the food of the future. What i personally love about Pringles is that you know how much chips are inside from looking at the container since they fill up the tube with stacked up chips. I definitely prefer and recommend Pringles instead of any type of potato chips on the market!
Kiara V.
S Dartmouth, MA
pringles are one of my favorite snacks, i can eat the whole canister! i love the packaging and it keeps all the crisps in tact. the can is also a good size for the price you pay! i also love the variety of flavors, but the original is my favorite. they are so crunchy and have the perfect amount of saltiness. i highly recommend!
Linda F.
Maryland Heights
Love them! The old saying goes you can't just eat one you have to eat the whole can and I do. They're fun, stackable, and who doesn't like making duck lips. They come in many different varieties such as vinegar and salt, barbecue, cheddar, sour cream and onion, etcetera and they come in different sizes. Snack size. You want a good potato chip get some Pringles.
Crystal L.
Sterling, VA
I had a major Pringles craving and when I finally got some, I was so disappointed. Maybe they changed something but this container tasted bland like I wasn't eating a chip made of potato but of some flavorless powder. I used to love Pringles but this last container I bought kinda turned me off to them. I wanted a potato chip that had a little salt, crunch and tasted great. super bummed that Pringles quality has fallen.
Sandy R.
Pringles are my guilty pleasure. If I don’t pay attention to what I’m doing I can polish off a tube of these in a day. That’s why I usually buy the small packs in a variety pack. Unfortunately I find the reduced fat version of these chips to be much better than the original version. They seem so much lighter and almost even crisper than the original.
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Stephanie M.
Chico, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?