BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Carl A.
New York
Love the portability of pringles without the worry of them crushing. Sometimes they can be a little salty but they are the perfect road snack. I like the original flavor the best although all others have been extremely enjoyable. I like that they are easy to find, well priced and tasty!
Melissa T.
Mechanicsville
Love them, love the packaging, I get these each week at the store in many flavors.  The price is fair and the taste is great.  No greasy taste, no greasy hands.  Great for toddlers.  I buy the mini packs and I use for halloween.  Goes great dipped in ice cream!
Rose F.
Keewaydin
Who doesn't like an original potato chip? They have a really good flavor to them and go great with any dip. Also go on sale pretty often. I like getting these because they are less likely to be broken as other chips are in a bag. My husbands complaint is he can't fit his hand down the tube, I just tell him to slide them out. I also don't feel like I am buying just a bag of air when I buy them.
Briony F.
The original Pringles are by far the best. Perfectly salty and crunchy. I can eat an entire can in one sitting because they truly are addictive. They also work well as travel snacks because of the can rather than bag design.  These continue to be one of my favorite snacks.
Jordan K.
Baltimore
I love these chips. They are fun and delicious. They are hardly ever broken because of the hard packaging, which is nice. They are quite salty which I like too. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a salty chip that is good for dipping and for snacking.
Dakota L.
Pringles is one of the foods we always have stocked in our pantry. The original flavor is really good and pairs well with lots of other chips. It's conveniently in a container and not a bag that sometimes gets smashed or sometimes gets air in the bag.
jessa B.
Best and most addicting chips by far. Pringles has so many different flavors for everyone! Original is my favorite.  I love the packaging, the chips don't break and you get a good amount because they aren't in that air filled bag like other chips!
mols J.
San Francisco, CA
I'm an Original Pringles kind of girl - no fuss with the flavors or spices - I like to crunch my way through a whole tin! Pringles will never disappoint if you are looking for a light chip packed with a big crunch. Beloved by chip lovers everywhere!
shealy c.
northridge
very tasty always eat it and very crunchy. garanteed a good time. very delicious and will never be disappointed. its not 100% healthy but its a snack that can be eaten when craving. very different flavors and would very recommend to others 100%
Danielle A.
Towson
Purchased at: Walmart
We always get the small cans as a stocking stuff. Which they work great for, everyone loves getting them as a little snack while they're waiting for dinner to be done. But personally for me they are a little too salty to eat on a regular basis.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?