BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Brandi G.
Benton
They've been around forever and aren't going anywhere. While they aren't really a potato chip, judging by the ingredient list, I still like them. Not an every day food, but ok occasionally. Just make sure to portion them out or you'll eat the whole can without realizing it!
Kimberly R.
Santa Fe, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Pringle’s because it’s the ONLY chip company that doesn’t sell you air. It sells you product and it’s affordable these were always my go to when I was looking for chips to snack on because I don’t get half the product for $3.99 I get the whole product for $1.99
Maria b.
NY
Absolutely LOVE these! I have quite the salt tooth so I am always looking for good salty potato chips. This satisfies every salt craving as it crunchy but not too salty. The plus is it not expensive at all. I love to dip it in vanilla ice cream sometimes.
Eram G.
Milwaukee
Pringles are my childgood chips. They are so fun to eat. They are affordable and taste good. There are so many different flavors. It meets my expectations all the time. I grab them on the go and it is delicious. Yummy as always. I don't like sharing my chips
M M.
Magnolia
Purchased at: Walmart
There are a lot of Pringles flavors that are good. The original is the best! These chips are light and crispy and just the right amount of salty. The only negative is when they get accidentally shaken. The chips all break and it is hard to get them out of the can.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Pringles are a staple snack in our house. We dont care what flavor we like just about all of them. We buy at least 2 or 3 big cans and a couple boxes of the Pringles® Snack Stacks The Original/Sour Cream & Onion/Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps Variety Pack.
annalise m.
Of course, these are one of the most classic chips for any chip lover. They are affordable and yummy and definitely a must-have in any food pantry. I do not think this is an overly salty product which is great in comparison to other competitors.
Celia R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Pringles The Original son una papitas el rebanadas tostaditas hay en el mercado gran variedad de sabores a mi me gustan mucho las originales su precio en economico y las consigues facilmente en diferentes tiendas y farmacias de comestibles,deliciosas
mols J.
San Francisco, CA
I'm an Original Pringles kind of girl - no fuss with the flavors or spices - I like to crunch my way through a whole tin! Pringles will never disappoint if you are looking for a light chip packed with a big crunch. Beloved by chip lovers everywhere!
Danielle A.
Towson
Purchased at: Walmart
We always get the small cans as a stocking stuff. Which they work great for, everyone loves getting them as a little snack while they're waiting for dinner to be done. But personally for me they are a little too salty to eat on a regular basis.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?