BY PRINGLES

When you’re an original, you set the standard for how it’s done. And with the tantalizing taste of potato you’ll be taking this gold standard all the way to the flavor bank.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so...19 Answers
  • Pringles® The Original or Ruffles® Potato Chips Original...9 Answers
  • Who else used to make a duck bill with these haha?6 Answers
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Pringles Original has been a favorite for decades now amongst friends and family and even the ads/commercials i remember watching & enjoying as a child. We used to purchase Pringles chips all the time in their neat organized & fun packaging plus their great for easy compact shelve storing, great price with coupons often easily found. There great taste and fresh crunchy crispy saltyness is a delicious snack for school lunches and just fun too eat anytime of the day. Never can you ever eat just 1 too lol they taste great and satisfy your taste buds. Great buy, resonable sales price, fav too everyone, and the package is cool looking, plus importantly its from a brand i trust and will continue buying.
Jessica D.
New Jersey
Not sure what it is about Pringles that has me loving them for life.  Is it the packaging, their shape, the awesome taste of each and every dainty chip that crunches so delicately on the tongue?  The fact that despite fully well knowing exactly how many you can stack in your mouth you try it again and again?  Or the bittersweet sadness when you can hear only a few of them rattling at the bottom of the canister while making a mental note to buy some more ASAP?  Not sure, but I will continue to investigate the Pringles paradox! :)
erika b.
Evansville IN
I love Pringles at times, and ignore them at others. I would say I have to be in the right mood to snack on them. Honestly there is something immensely pleasing about eating chips from a stack out of the can. Especially when they taste great, and are at least better for you then many chip types out there. However I purchased this wondering if getting them from Amazon, instead of the store was worth it. Price-wise, they seem to be a fair price. Its basically buying in bulk. And hey... nothing like having something delivered to you. But its hard to enjoy something that arrives somewhat beat up. Many chips are broken in the first few cans I have opened, and so while the taste remains, the chips are not what they should be.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Pringles are my absolute favorite potato crisp ever!  These things are addicting and I have trouble not allowing myself to eat the whole can!  These are very affordable and I usually buy them when they go on sale at my local grocery store.  Would highly recommend these for a convenient, tasty snack.
Arbor L.
Batavia
The OG Pringles. Not too wet, not too dry. A perfect crisp crunch. Delicious chips, but idiotic container. Who designed this? You reach your hand in after 1/2 the chips are gone and you get stuck. So you tip the canister and pour some into your hand, but oh, you didn’t want those crumbs? Too bad, EAT THEM. The chips themselves are good to eat, but you don’t just eat em. You go through a crisis every time you open a canister.
Overall very good product, I highly recommend!
amanda t.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy Pringles. They are flavorful and less greasy than your standard chip. Their packaging makes them different. Rather than a bag, these are in a tube stacked on top of each other with a lid so you can reseal. It helps to keep them fresh and prevent them from breaking.
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
Pringles are one of the classic perfect snacks. They are definitely not very healthy for you. A chip is a chip which is a chip. However, disclaimer, in moderation it’s not a big deal. If you can withhold eating the whole can! The taste is great. The saltiness is perfect. The crunch is perfect. The only problems I’ve ever seemed to have is the shape of the chip and the can. However, neither of these affects my rating over all. It’s hard to fit the chip in my mouth for a decent bite without getting a little sore of the corners of my lips. But if you take a small bite, they crumble. And the task of getting the bottom chips of the can. Top it upside down and you get a lap full of the crumbs from the bottom of the can.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
The original flavor is by far my favorite. I haven’t really tried many of the other flavors just because I know I like this one this much. I like the packaging and it is very travel friendly because the chips won’t get squished easily.
Kirstin L.
Beaverton
Purchased at: Target
Classic, salt-covered, and worth your money. With Pringles you can never go wrong because you know you will get your money’s worth out of each can you buy. The only downside I see to this product is that some people’s hands are too large to reach into the can and grab chips one at a time, and necessitates flipping the can upside down to tip the chips out. Otherwise, a great product!
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
One of the best plain chips out there. Not too salty but when you lick your lips after there’s still some to taste. Not too crunchy to where it’s hard but just enough crunch. They remind me of baked potato chips so I feel healthier when im eating them 😂. I love how dense they are when your chewing them so it actually fills you up and you feel like you have actually had a snack rather than feeling empty and going to reach for another snack Pringles® The OriginalPringles® The Original #college
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Which flavour do u like most?