Pringles Texas BBQ Sauce 200g uploaded by Alice T.

BY PRINGLES

krisanne_kovski W.
Springfield, IL
Great chips! My husband and kids love them. A staple from childhood! Great snack and comfort food. Although the pricing can come down a bit, but usually get them when they’re on sale which is often. But other than that, they will always be in the pantry for a snack or sandwich side!
Lily T.
newark
they are awesome i love the rich flavor that they bring they arent for everyone but i think they are truely amazing i would recommend it to everyone to try these you can get themat any grocery store and thay also have them at most pharmacys.
Leo D.
Brooklyn
Personally, it’s not my favorite Pringles snack but it’s still pretty good. Although the bigger cans are pretty expensive, it isn’t like other chip bags or companies that scam you by filling it with air half the way, it’s completely filled to the top. Overall it is somewhat expensive for chips but it’s good and brings quite a good amount so I’d still buy it if I had the money.
Jasmine S.
Conway
These have the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. They are absolutely delicious and the made it way above my expectations. They are on the more unhealthy side but for a small snack I would definitely recommend it
Carolina R.
Azusa, CA
Want something with a popping bbq flavor? These Pringles are so amazing and when I’m craving chips these are my go-to’s. Easy to take around when I’m traveling instead of a plastic easy to rip bag. 100% recommendation
courtney r.
These pringles are so good they probably make up 40% of my body. I eat way too many of these. They must be everyone’s favorite because they’re always low in this flavor at every store! If you haven’t tried these you neeeeeed to.
Samantha D.
Deer Park, NY
I love Pringles and I like barbecue flavor but I felt pringles barbecue was disappointing the flavor is lacking and weak. It’s not even very barbequey. I would recommend another flavor but the brand in general is great.
Lesley S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I'm not a huge fan of barbecue flavored chips but these are amazingly delicious! Although i do have to add the amount of barbecue flavor varies, for the most part the taste is delightful.
Nikki W.
kevil
These BBQ Pringles ain’t just your regular BBQ chips they are so awesome it definitely meet my satisfaction I have bought them at Kroger, Walmart. Can’t remember the ingredients. I would highly recommend these BBQ pringles to you if you like BBQ.
Olivia M.
Gilbert
Omg so delicious!!! The way they crunch in your mouth is so satisfying! The bbq flavor is really good and sweet! These are cheap and definitely worth it! Omg my mouth is literally watering thinking about them I’m going to have to buy some at the store right now