Pringles® Super Stack Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles super stack reduced fat original potato crisps 5.32 oz

Carrie T.
You'd never know they are reduced fat! We love Pringles at our house, often buying several cams at once. We've started buying the reduced fat, and we aren't missing a thing!
Melina J.
Growing up, Pringles were my go-to chips in the house! Whenever my mom brought these in the house, I would always consume them within a good week. They're affordable and I like the reduced fat ones over the regular, I just feel way less guilty eating these specific type! I always stock up when they're on sale.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I think this is a great option for people who love Pringles but want a healthier version. I am happy Pringles decided to do this. They still taste pretty good too. I could pick these over the original and not be missing out on much. Great buy and I think you should try to switch over.
Kyle V.
Port Jefferson
Keeping it original is always the best way but reducing the fat put these over the top. Being health conscious makes it is hard to find a snack that taste good but is also good for you. Pringles Original wth reduced fat covered all the check points for an amazing in my book. I strongly recommend these to anyone.
Shelby F.
When I'm craving something salty but want to feel less bad about it, these do the trick. They are fun to eat with their unique shape and the reduced fat feature is nice. Love how they have so many flavors to choose from
Stephanie C.
Beloit, Wi
Ok, I really enjoy eating pringles. One of my favorite type of chips I prefer to eat. Yes, they are totally healthier than the original ones. I buy my chips at woodmans. They are def delicious.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
THESE here are the best ever. They are simply so full of flavor, but reduced fat version. They still have a hint of the salt, a lovely hint of the same flavor and crunchy, so it satisfies so many of my cravings for snacks that are not of the healthiest kind.
I also like that they are resealable, and i can open and it will last me almost 8 days.
Plus you can repurpose the canister!
Rachana K.
Tastes just like original Pringles but you definitely can notice the reduce salt. But still I love it because once you pop you just can't stop!! I like the original flavor best as it is a classic flavor.
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
I like these pringles better than the original ones. The tortilla ones are my absolute favorite, however. But for a reduced fat option, I think these ones are a winner.
Kristina B.
Paducah, KY
These are amazing! They are delicious crisps that don't have a ton of fat in them. I Love them. They are great for anyone wanting a chip but not a ton of fat and calories!