Pringles® Super Stack Multigrain, Cheesy Cheddar  Potato Crisps

Pringles® Super Stack Multigrain, Cheesy Cheddar Potato Crisps

BY PRINGLES #88 in Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Super Stack Multigrain, Cheesy Cheddar  Potato Crisps
Pringles® Super Stack Multigrain, Cheesy Cheddar Potato Crisps
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
Pringles were always a favorite of mine, and when they came with the multigrain option, that made the deal even sweeter! I don't feel guilty enjoying these, or giving them to my children, they are light and airy, great price, and they definitely don't last long in my house !
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
When your watching your figure but still have a taste for something salty, I always gravitate towards these. I do live that now they have a healthy alternative to snacking and I do recommend picking these up and keeping them around to satisfy that craving.
Heidi L.
My household is a bunch of chip lovers. I will pick these up when they are on sale. Something about multigrain chips makes you feel a little bit better about your late night binge snacking! Great flavor and the kids don't even notice a different taste.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
My kids love pringles and they really liked these even though they were multigrain. I am always trying to buy things that are healthy for my family. I really like this pic for a snack. They still tasted like potato chips should. THey are very reasonably priced.
Ashley M.
East Lynn, WV
These are sooo good for being multigrain! My daughter eats them and can't even tell, they are very savory and have amazing flavors! I guess where they are multi grain they are also really thick unlike the thin crispy regular ones! I am in love!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Love this! Multigrain is delicious and cheddar so good! Together another knockout! If you haven't tried pick up a can and try before you announce you have it because otherwise you will be sad it's gone before you get a few. Crowd pleaser!!
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cheddar everything. And Pringles are even better. Its between the original and cheddar flavor that i like. They are very in expensive and the can comes full! No air added. The crispness in the chip and everything about it is amazing
Christian D.
Super great product. It was nice to have a healthy option that still had a great taste. I would definitely buy this again and also recommend it. I bought this at Walmart and it was affordable for the taste.
Tori P.
Canton, OH
Pringles always reminds me of my childhood! I love the classic crunch and consistently good taste! It's affordable and so good I could eat the whole can at once! I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Haven't had a bad Pringle. Didn't expect these to be as good as the regular kind, but they are. Julius Pringle. If you can see this could you bring back the pringles with the ridges from the wary 90s?