BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles super stack BBQ potato crisps 6.38 oz

• Does anyone else miss the days when Pringles were $1 a can?2 Answers
  • How do you eat your chip? Plain? Dip?4 Answers
Pringles® Super Stack BBQ Potato Crisps
  • "These are a good classic can't go wrong with the BBQ mmmmm I can just eat eat eat these yes I know I said it 3 times " in 2 reviews
  • "Love these as a snack their packed full of flavor and i just can't get enough of them!" in 1 review
  • "These are so good, I just can't stop eating them once I have them." in 1 review
Samantha H.
Grand Forks
These chips are so addicting. I've never been a person to eat something that has a lot of spices, but these chips are perfect. Great seasoning, yummy crunch, perfect snack.
Lisa T.
I'm always stocked up with BBQ potato chips in my home. It's very addicting! I like how you can taste the potato flavor along with the BBQ flavor. In a way, it seems like you're eating actual BBQ. Kids and adults love these chips and it's very affordable!
Maureen S.
Elyria
First of all, Pringles are the best and easiest chips to eat. They're easily stacked, you get them filled to the top and they don't come all broken up. This particular flavor like all the others is very tasty and finger licking good! I actually wouldn't mind if it had a stronger BBQ flavor!
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
These are my daughters absolute favorite chips! It's hard to get her to share so we usually buy a pack each! It's so flavorful and the right kind of BBQ. Not too sweet or spicy, a perfect blend of a throwback flavor.
Morrisa M.
These are my favorite chips hands down. I love BBQ flavored and have tried A LOT in my life, and these are the best ive ever had. The bbq seasoning is perfect and it compliments the Pringles chip taste.
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
I used to really love Pringles super Stack barbecue potato chips. But I feel like if they recently changed the flavoring and it's not as good as it used to be. I don't like them as often as I used to. They're usually a pretty good deal though and great for traveling
Kayla P.
These are sooooo yummy. I had them at a party recently, and I wish I had the extra money to go out and buy them for myself. They are the traditional BBQ taste, but aren't nearly as good as Lays chips.
Veronica P.
One of my all time favorite chips. It's always just enough barbecue flavor to keep me happy. I usually grab these at the grocery store. One of my favorite things to do is grab the ranch flavor and eat them stacked on each other.
Monica C.
Riverdale, IL
Pringles are my favorite potato chip. They are the most flavorful chips I've ever eaten. I also like that they come in a stand up container which preserves their shape and freshness.
Lora P.
Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the barbecue flavor!
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
How do you eat your chip? Plain? Dip?
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Does anyone else miss the days when Pringles were $1 a can?