GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPringles
Pringles Sriracha Asian Chili Sauce Potato Crisps

Pringles® Sriracha Asian Chili Sauce Potato Crisps

by Pringles

Artificially flavored.

[product:pringles-pizza-flavour-potato-chips] Pringles® The Original/Sour Cream & Onion/Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps Variety Pack bonjour j’aimerais essayer ces produits . Merci d’avance ?
I haven’t seen these any where ... so are they out yet?
I like this brand of potatoes very much, how is the flavor of these?
Start your review of Pringles® Sriracha Asian Chili Sauce Potato Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Kali B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a chip I can honestly cry about because it is one of the BEST pringles flavors I have ever tried. I generally love all things sriracha and these chips did NOT disappoint. This sriracha, garlic, and vinegar combo needs to be praised to high heaven. These chips are the bomb, oml. These chips will make your nose tingle!!!!! You have to try them!
Linda T.
This isn't spicy whatsoever but that's probably because I have high tolerance to spicy food. My boyfriend tried it and said it wasn't spicy either. It is different from the original and you can obviously taste the difference but I'd totally recommend this to anyone with a low tolerance to spicy food because it wasn't even spicy. Nothing you can't handle.
riz Z.
Flushing, NY
The taste is very good and it doesn't mess with my braces. I get them all the time for a snack. I love spicy food and especially snacks even my kids are crazy about them. When ever i go to supermarket i must have to grab a few of them or my shopping never completes.
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Súper ricas estas papas, tienen un sabor exquisito, me encanta, recomiendo muchísimo que las prueben
Laura P.
Son muy ricas me gustan mucho es una lastima que en mi pais se hayan puesto demasiado caras
Ankita S.
It is spicy. I really loved the flavor. Its hot and spicy and perfect if you like it that way
Laura T.
Always a treat to try pringles new flavors. These were OK..very sweet, almost too much for sriracha flavoring. We were disappointed.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
They give just a right amount of kick and are so delicious. I absolutely recommend these even if you are just watching a show and need something to munch on
Alexis W.
Saint Paul, MN
I wasn't really a big fan for these. They really don't have a Sriracha taste at all. They taste like the jalapeño Pringles in my opinion.
Roberto R.