BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Pringles® Sriracha Asian Chili Sauce Potato Crisps
This product is very delicious and my family loves it we enjoy this with every meal and we also have secret recipes that go great with this product the product is rich in taste it light and it does upset my stomach at all I can eat these everyday and love doing it
Cameron L.
Evansville
I love these pringles! They're pretty spicy and have a true Siracha flavor to them. Be sure to have a glass of cool water on hand because they're hot! (Sadly, I haven't been able to find these in store for a while)
riz z.
Flushing, NY
The taste is very good and it doesn't mess with my braces. I get them all the time for a snack. I love spicy food and especially snacks even my kids are crazy about them. When ever i go to supermarket i must have to grab a few of them or my shopping never completes.
Kayla E.
Fort Smith, AR
These are very OKAY. I usually love Pringles but these are not my favorite. I bought these at Walmart, just decided I would try something different. Pringles are a type of chip that I usually prefer over others.
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious pringles! Not really spicy (maybe because I'm used to spicy foods) and has a bit of a sweet/tang taste to it. I would totally buy it again to eat when I can find it at my local grocery store!
Krista B.
My husband loves spicy food and takes Pringles to work almost every day because of the durability of the can on a construction site. These are one his favorites! Great flavor!
Linda T.
This isn't spicy whatsoever but that's probably because I have high tolerance to spicy food. My boyfriend tried it and said it wasn't spicy either. It is different from the original and you can obviously taste the difference but I'd totally recommend this to anyone with a low tolerance to spicy food because it wasn't even spicy. Nothing you can't handle.
Kali B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a chip I can honestly cry about because it is one of the BEST pringles flavors I have ever tried. I generally love all things sriracha and these chips did NOT disappoint. This sriracha, garlic, and vinegar combo needs to be praised to high heaven. These chips are the bomb, oml. These chips will make your nose tingle!!!!! You have to try them!
Hailey B.
Tripoli, IA
I thought these would be extra spicy but they have more of a sweet taste. I will admit the first couple chips I thought were super weird and I cannot eat a bunch of them but they are good.

not your typical Pringle where you keep eating and eating until the can is gone
Hayley B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These became such an addictive snack for me! I'm a huge fan of this flavor in particular and I've been trying to find them again ever since my local Walmart ran out (I bought the last two cans). I haven't seen them in stores otherwise but I'd love to be able to buy them again!
Margaret S.
Yum never even knew they have this flavor. Where would I be able to find it?
Valentina B.
I like this brand of potatoes very much, how is the flavor of these?
Clarita M.
Norberto de la riestra
will it be in argentina soon?