BY PRINGLES

Neepa P.
These are one of my favorite .types of chips They are always packed with flavor and are savory. Very great with any food.
jois h.
Belfield, ND
Okay so I guess who seriously doesn't love Pringles and specially a double pack of Pringles that are different flavors
Kiana W.
I like Pringles but you can't go wrong with original flavored ones! Grew up on theses things and they're still awesome
ary m.
Im obsessed with pringles, its easy to grab and go. They taste really good and there is a good amount of pringles in it
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
I could eat a whole pringles canister because they are so delicious. A variety pack you get the best of both worlds!
Tammi T.
I tried these out for my active toddler. She loves it and pringles will always beat the other brand of chips any day
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Two packs in one always take um with me when were out on the road and were ready for a quick snack the kids love um
kayla y.
These chips are amazing!! Love the sports pack! Once you pop the fun don't stop! Lol I'd highly recommend to others
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love Pringles chips. I was buying this variety pack box to carry to work with me when I was eating lunch at work.
Ayeza S.
I love pringles. Always with me even in outdoor or indoor. Pringles is life. Oh my its good the taste and texture.