BY PRINGLES

Jessica S.
Gilroy, CA
These are great for on the go. I play soccer and I find these chips to be the easiest to grab and go and also give me a good flavor
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
Pringles in general are tasty. I have not tried anything other than sourcream or barbeque flavor but I'm sure they are all amazing.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Oh my God!!!!!!!!! Es mi papa fritas preferida de todos los tiempos, la de cebolla, natural y queso las amo de verdad verdad!!!!
Melia F.
Richmond
Sports pack offers variety for my household. Roommate will enjoy these. Must share more often. Easy to come by regular flavors
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
Pringles are peobably my favorite chip brands with a wide variety of tasty flavors from classic bbq to innovative buffalo ranch
Sarah G.
El Paso
I love all Pringles any flavor pretty much your craving I think everyone likes Pringles my favorite it the buffalo ranch wings
Jordyn A.
Ridgecrest, CA
Best option out there! Without a doubt you will love this and not regret your purchase. Enjoy it because I know I REALLY did.
Love these chips! So good. Great for games snacks, in the boat, or just a lazy day on the couch. Originals are my fav.
Jennifer A.
Sherman
I always buy these because I just enjoy them in general. Pringles are so good and all the flavors they have are just so good.
Karen F.
These Pringle do come in variety flavors ! Which is yet one of the most amazing things why I love them.! Very affordable !