BY PRINGLES

Emily R.
Pekin
Pringles are peobably my favorite chip brands with a wide variety of tasty flavors from classic bbq to innovative buffalo ranch
Jennifer A.
Huntington Park
I always buy these because I just enjoy them in general. Pringles are so good and all the flavors they have are just so good.
Karen F.
These Pringle do come in variety flavors ! Which is yet one of the most amazing things why I love them.! Very affordable !
Neepa P.
These are one of my favorite .types of chips They are always packed with flavor and are savory. Very great with any food.
Kiana W.
I like Pringles but you can't go wrong with original flavored ones! Grew up on theses things and they're still awesome
ary m.
Im obsessed with pringles, its easy to grab and go. They taste really good and there is a good amount of pringles in it
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
I could eat a whole pringles canister because they are so delicious. A variety pack you get the best of both worlds!
Tammi T.
I tried these out for my active toddler. She loves it and pringles will always beat the other brand of chips any day
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love Pringles chips. I was buying this variety pack box to carry to work with me when I was eating lunch at work.
kayla y.
These chips are amazing!! Love the sports pack! Once you pop the fun don't stop! Lol I'd highly recommend to others
Aya E.