BY PRINGLES

Breanna F.
Columbia maryland
Pringles are my go to snack i could eat them all day long especially the cheddar cheese they are great i love them so good and affordable
Jackeline Del Valle Q.
Doral, FL
Deliciosos lastima que uno se los come súper rápido por lo divinos q son me encantan y a mi familia también les gusta mucho su sabores
Cruz G.
Columbus, OH
I love this.! I think this is the perfect snack when you're hungry but domt have a place to get real food this will fill you up fast.
Melissa Z.
Love this Pringles since I was little and my children also love them too there are the best chips for me i could eat them everyday
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
Pringles in general are tasty. I have not tried anything other than sourcream or barbeque flavor but I'm sure they are all amazing.
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
So so good! I love Pringles. Every kind is amazing. Great flavor and you get a lot for the price of them. Always my favorite snack!
Yesenia M.
Wichita, KS
Love it very convenient for my children for school they love them also!they are easy to eat and easy to carry anywhere they'd like.
Jessica S.
Gilroy, CA
These are great for on the go. I play soccer and I find these chips to be the easiest to grab and go and also give me a good flavor
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Oh my God!!!!!!!!! Es mi papa fritas preferida de todos los tiempos, la de cebolla, natural y queso las amo de verdad verdad!!!!
Melia F.
Richmond
Sports pack offers variety for my household. Roommate will enjoy these. Must share more often. Easy to come by regular flavors