BY PRINGLES

Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
kaleigh m.
Hamlet
Pringles are sooooo good! I actually ate some pringle chips earlier. These are good for people who are on the go, but it is still a good size amount of chips.
Eliana M.
Fostoria , OH
Good chips always fresh because of the way they are packed my son enjoys them I buy these at Walmart they are affordable and very good we really like them
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
My kids love pringles. If I buy a pack of these they usually dont last past a day or two! The whole family loves to eat these. Once you pop you cant stop!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Is the mark of a potato-shaped appetizer. It is composed of dehydrated potato, wheat starch and flours (potato, corn and rice) mixed with vegetable oil
Tiffany W.
Katy
My kids play basketball and soccer these are great for a quick snack in between quarters, also love how the top can be put back on quickly and easily.
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like the bottle said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Pringles really are my 1 fav thing I could never live without I choose pringles over anyt other chips you get what you buy & thy have awesome flavors
Alicia M.
This product is great for when your on the go or if you don't really like the larger size but I find this one a lot better than the larger package.
carlee s.
Batesville
These are a great snack for when you’re laying around the house or on the go. I love to put some of them in my lunch for when I am not that hungry.