BY PRINGLES

Silvia P.
Niles, IL
If you didn't know - pringles are unintentionally some of the first "healthier" chips! Take a look at the nutrition for these compared to other chips ! Guilt free snacking - yay!! These have a different but addictive flavor
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
It is so nice to be able to buy the variety pack to get a mixture to fulfill my families needs. These are great size as the family can go through them before they go stale. However they are so good that they are often eaten too quickly.
Janitza B.
New Rochelle
Great snack to binge eat!! Has great flavor. Is extremely cheap for each can is like 2 dollars!!! I've never tasted anything like it &' I will Forever love Pringles!! They are definitely the best type of chips out there!!
Shama M.
If your not looking for air, turn your head this way and try Pringles! They come in a can with chips stacked to the top! I have a couple favorite but I'm not gonna name it.
The red Pringles is my favorite snack ever! The green is very good to but I prefer the red one over the green. My favorite chip packaging ever, no waste of space. Great for when you are on the go and very affordable
Amber B.
Colorado Springs
Love these chips for lunch and snacks! One of my favorite grab and goes .taste so go!!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
kaleigh m.
Hamlet
Pringles are sooooo good! I actually ate some pringle chips earlier. These are good for people who are on the go, but it is still a good size amount of chips.
Eliana M.
Fostoria , OH
Good chips always fresh because of the way they are packed my son enjoys them I buy these at Walmart they are affordable and very good we really like them
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
My kids love pringles. If I buy a pack of these they usually dont last past a day or two! The whole family loves to eat these. Once you pop you cant stop!