BY PRINGLES

Silvia P.
Niles, IL
If you didn't know - pringles are unintentionally some of the first "healthier" chips! Take a look at the nutrition for these compared to other chips ! Guilt free snacking - yay!! These have a different but addictive flavor
Veronica F.
Tampa, FL
Fun for party's and Pringles never fails on flavor and quantity meaning they always fill to the top and aren't just half a bag full of air and the amazing and delicious am out of flavors to choose from what's not to love about Pringles??!!
Katie S.
Gainesville, FL
Pringles has the best sour cream and onion chips. Their original chips are ok. But they make great snacks for kids and for families. They're great to have as a side to lunch or dinner and great to have for snacks too!
Courtney L.
Palatka
We always purchase Pringles at the house, my husband takes them to work every single day & they always get eaten. The flavors are great! We always go towards the original flavors, never the crazy ones!!
Shama M.
If your not looking for air, turn your head this way and try Pringles! They come in a can with chips stacked to the top! I have a couple favorite but I'm not gonna name it.
monica a.
Oh my god I think that this is not much to say since who ate them knows that they are ls best potatoes that exist really are my favorite the amooo with all the soul haha five star
Valerie E.
I loooove pringles for a snack. The snack packs are a great size and is easy to take on the go. And you don't have to reach in that annoying can!! These always being me back to my childhood. 😊
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
It is so nice to be able to buy the variety pack to get a mixture to fulfill my families needs. These are great size as the family can go through them before they go stale. However they are so good that they are often eaten too quickly.
Janitza B.
New Rochelle
Great snack to binge eat!! Has great flavor. Is extremely cheap for each can is like 2 dollars!!! I've never tasted anything like it &' I will Forever love Pringles!! They are definitely the best type of chips out there!!
The red Pringles is my favorite snack ever! The green is very good to but I prefer the red one over the green. My favorite chip packaging ever, no waste of space. Great for when you are on the go and very affordable
Aya E.